cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2011 Infiniti G37 Lease Approved and the process to get to this!!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

2011 Infiniti G37 Lease Approved and the process to get to this!!

I feel I had posted on here a couple times during the car search for my partners new car. Credit was never an issue but the debating of Lease or Finance was and it was really back and forth!!

I had called everyone before we started shopping for the "Final Out The Door Lease Payment" with Mercedes, Acura, Lexus, Infiniti.

He has a 2009 Toyota Yaris with not a thing on it and owes $3800 and only has 18k miles that we were going to trade and use and down payment.

Started at Mercedes for a C250 (special online is $4000k down and $349/month for 39 months) Sales rep gave me $0/Down $349 plus taxes and all that jazz... that is not what I wanted as far as payment with the "additional Stuff" but I figured no $4k down means can't be that bad... Well they offered 7k for the Yaris and part of the $0 down was $2k Mercedes offers someone who owns or is trading in a "Luxury Car" and family members count too... seems annoying just give me the 2k off I don't want to get a family members registration showing a "Luxury Car".  Anyway we did pick out a car that was $1k more expensive then lease but she came back to table with around $3k down and payments of like $425 oh and moving lease from 39 to 48 and a check back to him for $1700 or something from his car trade in (she was actually trying to tell us it would be a savings to increase from 39 to 48 months because at 36 months we would have to pay taxes for the year so why give it back 3 months later!! (REALLY???).  I couldn't place my fingers on it right then but the payments just didn't work out in my head based on the numbers from the new car, lease special, trade in, cash etc. but she was really deffensive so didn't give me much help to try to figure out what was real and what was them fluffing themselves more money.... it just soured my mouth.

Next stop CarMax to get trade in value and to my shock and amazement they offered $9k for the Yaris!!! So we drove a Audi Conv.

Next we went and looked at A4 Sedan (I did not like) We also looked at 2008 Mercedes C300 and also E350 also.

Next we went and looked at 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe and we sat down to do numbers on that one but they did not have any room to work with money off ($500 only and looking at papers that left them less then $600 profit) Anyway that payment didn't work for my partner he rather have new if that's what he was going to pay)

So finally we went over to Infiniti and drove a 2012 Infiniti G37 Sedan (Online was $2650 down and $349/month 39 months. He had given me $2900 down and payments of $380 out door EVERYTHING on a Journey with Premium Package. (I wanted Nav and back up camera and the Bose stereo etc, not as important to my partner)

So then sales guy says would you consider 2011 (still new)? Maybe, so we go to basement and look at a 2011 G37 with Sports Package ($2k package) and he says he can do the same deal as above for the 2012 for this car!!!  Then back upstairs what about another color? "Maybe we say!" So they had 2011 Pearl White (My Fav.!) with Tan Leather Interior) and it has the Tech Package, Premium and the Wheels off the Sport Package!!!

So after a quick check they gave it to us for the exact same price (total off from 2012 price we were looking at of over $6k!!

So Brand New 2011 G37 Sedan almost all options minus petals, flip shift on stearing wheel and sport seats and shocks it's loaded out.

$2900 down and $380 for 39 months!!

Could not be happier!!

Score pulled from TU 765 down from 802 when Navy Account was opened.

This is why I love Infinti, we were in and out in new fully cleaned, full tank gas in under 2 hours!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2011 Infiniti G37 Lease Approved and the process to get to this!!

Great story! Essentially car sales are all about being comfortable paying for the car you want! I'm glad you guys listened to your hearts and did not make a haste decision! Can't wait to hear the next strory in 39 months!!! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Congrats on the new wheels !!  The G37 is a fantastic ride ~ enjoy !

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 4
CS800
Super Contributor

Oh the G37 is nice !

What mileage restriction do you have on a lease vehicle?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.