cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2012 Mercedes C250 Sport Lease... What would be a "REAL" Deal vs. playing numbers?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

2012 Mercedes C250 Sport Lease... What would be a "REAL" Deal vs. playing numbers?

As I mentioned in my overall post I had spoke with Mercedes but have not been in yet.

I was called a couple hours ago by them and was offered 2012 Mercedes C250 Sport for $350/Month and $1500-$2000 Down/CASH OUT DOOR, but basically agreed to come down to $1k Down only.

What I would really want is $1k Out the door cash down, $350/including Tax, 10k miles a year, 32-39 months, and C250 Sport WITH NAV. Package.

Is this even possible?

Where can the numbers be hidden and worked in the lease besides front end and back end? and if he makes back end $40k or something if i keep perfect condition and turn in at end of lease, can any of that get me on the back end?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
shtws
New Contributor

Re: 2012 Mercedes C250 Sport Lease... What would be a "REAL" Deal vs. playing numbers?

I just leased a 2012 C250 Coupe with MSRP at 46K.  Put 3900 down, 497 a month incl tax, 15k miles a year for 36 months. 

Are you trying to lease a Sedan?  If so, they can lower the rates but Mercedes will tell you anything over the phone to get you to come in.  Once you come in, they will give you higher numbers.  Believe me, I had 1 Mercedes dealership do that to me and it was a waste of time to drive to them after hearing that they were able to offer me certain deals.

Message 2 of 13
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Re: 2012 Mercedes C250 Sport Lease... What would be a "REAL" Deal vs. playing numbers?

CA,

That sounds too good to be true, LOL!

I'd actually consider leasing one at that price if the mileage were 13K. You know how much I hate car payments, LOL!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheaper than my truck payments and I got 1.9% apr Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 13
drkaje
Senior Contributor

@ PIH,

I'd be worried driving the pretty, new Mercedes would make all the blood flow away from my brain and shut down its common sense mechanism. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@drkaje wrote:

@ PIH,

I'd be worried driving the pretty, new Mercedes would make all the blood flow away from my brain and shut down its common sense mechanism. Smiley Happy

Nah, but driving a Buggait Veyron would most likely cause that reaction.  What good is driving a car that has a max speed of 260 mph if you do not actually push it to that point just once!!!!

Message 6 of 13
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

I would be concerned about the 10K miles/year ~ unless you really don't drive much it will be hard to keep it under the limit.....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

The mileage was 15k a year and that would not bother me, at least not right now.  I have had my truck for 16 months and am still at 8k miles Smiley Happy  The truck I traded in I had for 10 years and was only at 72k.

Message 8 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

@ PIH,

At 201HP the only thing Im going to be doing is trying to push it with my foot outside the drivers door to go faster!

Most likely he is quoting on a 8k miles year on something shorter 29-32... not sure why shorter terms = them going cheaper but what ever... I drive less then 10 a day currently.

Message 9 of 13
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Please keep us updated. I was just kidding about leasing one, though. Can't see three kids and DGF all squeezed into something like that, LOL!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.