Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2012 lease of land rover evoque

tag
lucky70
New Contributor

Re: 2012 lease of land rover evoque

Sorry to hear about issues with car as land/ range rover is not known for their reliability. They did come down on the lease price but I am still debating. At u loving the Mercedes?

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm leasing a 2013 range rover sport, fully loaded luxury version, 12,000 miles a year, for $705 per month. 39 month lease. MSRP is $65-66K. You're being ripped off

Message 12 of 15
lucky70
New Contributor

no I am not being ripped off as I didn't buy the car. I said in old posts I was considering it only. Plus there has been multiple issues with land rover anyway. Don't need anything stranding me . Good luck to  u. 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

My last vehicle was a 2007 range rover sport, and it out-lasted every one of my friend's "reliable" asian automaker cars. It drove like new when I sold it a few months ago

Be smart and change your oil with 100% synthetic oil on time, and fill it with premium gas and you have nothing to worry about. Usually it's the people that take the least care of their cars that complain the most about how they break down. You're more likely to get stranded with any car other than a land rover 

Message 14 of 15
lucky70
New Contributor

Who knows if that is true or not..... It is the luck of the draw. Land rover has a very bad reputation for problems and gas guzzling. I have had 2 different cars that were quite different from one another so I consider myself lucky. I have ford mustang gt that my dad thought was a bad choice because it was a ford. Well 200,000 miles and it is still running without any major repairs. And it is a 12 year old car. Had rav4 and also drove for 200,000 miles.  Had Buick skylark as first used car ever and it died with only 120,000  miles. Never can tell....the resale on land rovers ar some of the worst as well.... Value drops big time. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.