cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 BMW 750i Lease vs. Financing Questions???

tag
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: 2013 BMW 750i Lease vs. Financing Questions???

Seems like your mind was made up before posting here. That being the case, do look into the MSD's I mentioned earlier. Hope it all works out for you!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 21 of 43
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

Re: 2013 BMW 750i Lease vs. Financing Questions???

Seems like more of a wannabe than anything else.  It's sad there are people like that.  They'll find themselves in a really dire situation really soon.

Message 22 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All My wife and my son live with my parents in apar...

Hello All My wife and my son live with my parents in apartment and they charge us no rent or anything. I acutally have no problem with the payment and as i look this is the perfect opportunity to buy one

Message 23 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hello All My wife and my son live with my parents in apar...

and thats your opinion that it is expensive and i like the car and always drove luxury cars and im grossing about 11,500 a month expenses run at with enterntainment and clothes and charge accounts 3,000.00 that leaves 8500 left and a 1200 car will fit into my budget and i put about 4,000 in savings and often throw my parents 1,000 every other month thanks for your help 

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All My wife and my son live with my parents in apartment and they charge us no rent or anything. I acutally have no problem with the payment and as i look this is the perfect opportunity to buy one

Message 24 of 43
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

and thats your opinion that it is expensive and i like the car and always drove luxury cars and im grossing about 11,500 a month expenses run at with enterntainment and clothes and charge accounts 3,000.00 that leaves 8500 left and a 1200 car will fit into my budget and i put about 4,000 in savings and often throw my parents 1,000 every other month thanks for your help 

@Anonymous wrote:

Actually, my opinion is that it's stupid.  Yes, expensive, too.  Our gross is just a bit more, but wouldn't consider it.  3k a month for clothes and entertainment.  Someone needs to evaluate life, maybe watch the news.  Someday reality will set in and you'll have to pay for life...you know rent/mortgage, utilities, food.  Sorry, but from the things you post you just want people to notice you.  Really, who posts that they bought two name brand polo and a name brand pair of jeans for $497 or whatever is was.  Just a (wannabe) show off when in reality, that's just a dumb purchase just to be "cool".  Do you realize many people who see the cars you want to drive and think the exact opposite of you want them to?

Message 25 of 43
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You don't live with them?

Message 26 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I do my parents dormed their upstairs for my wife, son and I and like I said im saving 4k a month in a savings for a down payment on a house and i was explaining my approval on the bloomingdales store app thats all. I didnt make my decision before posting and I wanted to hear from the community and the manager said your car payment should be less the 20% of income which is 2300. I do grasp reality and do handle my spending well because people my age dont even have jobs nor even a savings account in general. 

@fuzzybean wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 27 of 43
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes I do my parents dormed their upstairs for my wife, son and I and like I said im saving 4k a month in a savings for a down payment on a house and i was explaining my approval on the bloomingdales store app thats all. I didnt make my decision before posting and I wanted to hear from the community and the manager said your car payment should be less the 20% of income which is 2300. I do grasp reality and do handle my spending well because people my age dont even have jobs nor even a savings account in general. 

@fuzzybean wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Maybe it's your parents that need the reality check then.  Sad, just sad.  Why don't you and your wife max out retirement accounts instead of putting that much money into a car?

Message 28 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

guy this is a short term 3 year lease and im saving money into a account working hard. I put in about 80 hours a week in the office working from 7-8 monday-saturday and I  think i deverse it and work hard for what i get and i just name brands and my parents in no means in over there head. 

@fuzzybean wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@fuzzybean wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Maybe it's your parents that need the reality check then.  Sad, just sad.  Why don't you and your wife max out retirement accounts instead of putting that much money into a car?

Message 29 of 43
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

guy this is a short term 3 year lease and im saving money into a account working hard. I put in about 80 hours a week in the office working from 7-8 monday-saturday and I  think i deverse it and work hard for what i get and i just name brands and my parents in no means in over there head. 

@fuzzybean wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@fuzzybean wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

First of all you have no idea if I'm a guy or a girl.  Second of all, nobody said your parents were in over their head.  Third of all, good luck in life!

You had it all "figured out" before you posted on this site.  You didn't want advice, you wanted recognition. 

I'm done with this.  If you want to waste your money on something as stupid as the car you want to purchase, that's (unfortunately) your choice.  Savings accounts are nice, but 26 doesn't last forever.  With a wife and child you need to think beyond that.

Message 30 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.