cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan Lease - Any Info yet?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan Lease - Any Info yet?

@nicholasc77 wrote:

I know but 9 days out of bankruptcy and approved with their lender nissan/infinti financial is EXCELLENT. And knowing that being approved was a great feeling from BK7 4 Million in debt and what are u gonna do when u have fair credit

@Anonymous wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

Hey I went to Infinti and was approved for 2011 Infitini QX56 through Nissan/Infiniti Financial at 60 months/12.5 % 3,500/total 1,098.60 

I dont know if im gonna take it though 

They pulled Transunion: 611 

12.5% is disgusting... my own personal opinion

Hmmm... what would I do? I would purchase a less expensive car so even if your interest rate is high, you are not getting taken advantage of. Over 5 years (assuming you cannot refinance), you will be paying about $17,500 in interest over the life of the loan. A car at half the price you will only pay about $8,750 in interest at that rate. So what I would do is go for a less expensive car and save the almost $9,000 in extra interest.

Message 11 of 31
nicholasc77
Valued Member

to me it dosent matter what the rate is just how much a month. But in a lifestyle I live the payment I was quoted at was doable with my income and i dont want to be driving a piece of **bleep** either I mean i used to have a mercedes E550 and cadillac escalade with a 2.1 million home . thats why i can't have no toyota or honda in front of my home and to top it off my wife would never something that''s not luxury. She is the one who got us in this mess!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

I know but 9 days out of bankruptcy and approved with their lender nissan/infinti financial is EXCELLENT. And knowing that being approved was a great feeling from BK7 4 Million in debt and what are u gonna do when u have fair credit

@Anonymous wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

Hey I went to Infinti and was approved for 2011 Infitini QX56 through Nissan/Infiniti Financial at 60 months/12.5 % 3,500/total 1,098.60 

Hmmm... what would I do? I would purchase a less expensive car so even if your interest rate is high, you are not getting taken advantage of. Over 5 years (assuming you cannot refinance), you will be paying about $17,500 in interest over the life of the loan. A car at half the price you will only pay about $8,750 in interest at that rate. So what I would do is go for a less expensive car and save the almost $9,000 in extra interest.

Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nicholasc77 wrote:

to me it dosent matter what the rate is just how much a month. But in a lifestyle I live the payment I was quoted at was doable with my income and i dont want to be driving a piece of **bleep** either I mean i used to have a mercedes E550 and cadillac escalade with a 2.1 million home . thats why i can't have no toyota or honda in front of my home and to top it off my wife would never something that''s not luxury. She is the one who got us in this mess!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

To many people a Toyota is not a piece of "*BLEEP*" it is a car they can afford and it provides them with transportation from point A to point B very comfortably. Honestly, its quite offensive to people like myself (I drive a Nissan - so I guess thats a piece of crap too!!!) who live within their means and never have to file BK because they have lived beyond their means. But, hey, if you can afford it and forget about losing close to $10k over 5 years than sure why not go for it... sounds like a great investment!!

Message 13 of 31
Cellice
Regular Contributor

Nick, good luck with your 2nd bankruptcy because you have obviously not learned your lesson.

I'm going to have to agree with some of the other posters. It is a little disgusting and insulting to your posts.
Message 14 of 31
nicholasc77
Valued Member

Like I said and I dont mean that. but with my friends and family they know i live in big house and I DO THINK MYSELF that toyota and hondas are crap compare to bmw, mercedes, and cadillac. AND i know how to handle money OK I own checking checking bussiness and Like I said before I HAD TO FILE or I would have no home. my wife would apply and apply for cards and i had no idea until the bills came and I had no problem and the business was decreasing earlier this year and everything was overwhelimg and whats 10k in interest REALLY  I do think thats I good payment at all but I need to car was wife a truck I ALWAYS LIVED WITHIN MY MEANS I was bringing home close to 500k and i always had perfect credit until now and I do it to make my wife happy so if spending 10k on clothes a month makes her happy so be it AND I WILL NOT BE BUYING THIS SUV. My father leased me a BMW 750i xDrive no money down sign and down $1,211.63 Thanks 

@Anonymous wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

To many people a Toyota is not a piece of "*BLEEP*" it is a car they can afford and it provides them with transportation from point A to point B very comfortably. Honestly, its quite offensive to people like myself (I drive a Nissan - so I guess thats a piece of crap too!!!) who live within their means and never have to file BK because they have lived beyond their means. But, hey, if you can afford it and forget about losing close to $10k over 5 years than sure why not go for it... sounds like a great investment!!

Message 15 of 31
nicholasc77
Valued Member

And I never mention nissan ok i was going to buy a edited infiniti (which is the same as nissan ) Ok dont assume 

Please cut out the swearing next time. Thanks.- llecs, myFICO moderator

Message 16 of 31
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Take away the BMW lease and the Check Cadhing Business and this thread reads like Teresa and Joe on Housewives of NJ.

I believe each person lives their life the way they want and sometimes they make adjustments, sometimes they don't... Sometimes you learn through age, wisdom, ups, downs and any other reason or thing.. I have had the $65k car and a $1800 car that I paid cash... Yes I liked the $65 better!
But you are 9 days out of BK and the 2 or 3 posts I have seen you address everything you had before and didn't have as what you can't have, last time people posted opinions and you said they were jealous, now in this post we took a sharp curve of all the things you are buying now and blamed your wife and then back to not buying this Infiniti because my father leased me a BMW already... You are the one that posted "You" got approved and interest is of no concern...

Yes all this said on about my 8th post on cars and such, so all with a grain of salt.
Message 17 of 31
nicholasc77
Valued Member

You  think im lying because have no clue I thought you are supposed to discuss all your credit on these forums. How many times do i have to tell you I had to file to avoid foreclosure and yes i was approved and going to buy that and have my father lease but im conserving and Yes it was my wife's fault cause the income flowed in and was able to make mortgage payments and yes she has a bad spending habit and you could see we even put the breast implants on credit. What i am supposed to do have no car? And I don't want to ruin our marriage so i let her spend and no im noting living like rockstar or going have to file again because i dont have credit card debt and my mortgage is current. @creditaddict What would u like me too do. I owe much more than what my house is worth. and i did contact my realtor and i will be short sale my house and my wife and I will downsize ONLY because their is 3 of us in a 6,000 square foot house 

Message 18 of 31
nicholasc77
Valued Member

This is my home currently off the market but going back on 

Edited to zap a link to a home search site that contained your address. Personal info isn't allowed on here. - llecs

Message 19 of 31
nicholasc77
Valued Member

what the hell is the real housewives of nj 

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.