Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

751 equifax and cant get a auto loan....smh

tag
Achase
Regular Contributor

751 equifax and cant get a auto loan....smh

this is crazy but i guess everyone else pulls transunion(671) or experian(?) but nobody will pull equifax(751) can anybody suggest anything.. i keep getting denied because of past deliquency which was on my sallie mae student loan but that was june of 2008 so i would think they could overlook that but idk

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: 522
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: 751 equifax and cant get a auto loan....smh

Does that derog show on all three reports?
Message 2 of 7
Achase
Regular Contributor

yea that derog shows up on all three CRA's so idk what to do.

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: 522
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
terrymurph
Regular Contributor

Have you tried a GW letter. Or maybe even call to see if they could simply remove the late remarks? Just a thought.
Eq WAS 500+ three years ago NOW IM 683 and Trans WAS ALSO 500+ NOW IM SITTING AT 710
700 You better be on the LOOK OUT(OOPS GUESS THEY WEREN'T LOOKING CAUSE I ALREADY MADE IT YAAAAYYYYYYYY)
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tell me about how much your income is and the car deal. It sounds like theres more to it then just that one factory becuase your scores arent that bad.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Factor* sorry for the typo
Message 6 of 7
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Achase wrote:
this is crazy but i guess everyone else pulls transunion(671) or experian(?) but nobody will pull equifax(751) can anybody suggest anything.. i keep getting denied because of past deliquency which was on my sallie mae student loan but that was june of 2008 so i would think they could overlook that but idk

Are the scores you quote actual FICO scores (regular or auto-enhanced) pulled by a lender or from MYFICO?  Unless the document you have specifically says it is a FICO score, it's what we call a FAKO score (there are many FAKO scores being sold to the gullible; they are little better than a ouija board.) If those really are FICO scores, then you need to take a close look at the reports to figure out why there is such a large difference between EQ and TU, that seems like a rather big difference to me.

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.