Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A little overwhelmed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A little overwhelmed

I think she said 48. 36 would end up being like $297 and she said payments would be about $250 monthly. So 48 months would end up being like $222 (both figures at 6.75% interest) so 48 months seems to make the most sense. Also, she said something about approving me for 80% of the NADA price? What does that mean?

Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Btw, after the cu hp I have now, can I theoretically go to another cu for a loan and it will end up being lumped into one hp after 30 days? Pretty sure that's the case, but making sure it applies to cu's and not just dealerships. Thanks.
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the triple post, I really want to apply with dcu and go for a credit card with them too.  I expect my eq score to be above 675 next week, so I will qualify for the best rate and hopefully get a cc for my 3rd revolving line.  Wish I didn't apply at my local cu since dcu could be 2 hps.  Fico might lump together on dcu hp and the hp from my local cu so then I'll have 2 new hps total instead of 2 on eq and 1 on tu.

Should I app for membership first before apping for auto loan.

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry for the triple post, I really want to apply with dcu and go for a credit card with them too.  I expect my eq score to be above 675 next week, so I will qualify for the best rate and hopefully get a cc for my 3rd revolving line.  Wish I didn't apply at my local cu since dcu could be 2 hps.  Fico might lump together on dcu hp and the hp from my local cu so then I'll have 2 new hps total instead of 2 on eq and 1 on tu.

Should I app for membership first before apping for auto loan.

You can ask them to just pull the same inquiry for getting their card.

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got approved for a 15k loan from dcu just now.  8.74% for 72 months.  After 3 months of timely payments, I can refi and get 1.74%.  They gave me a $500 cc as well.  Eq score was 634 I was told.  It was 652 via cct for me 3 days ago, so they likely used fico04 or something.  Regardless, a membership, auto loan and cc was ONE hp.  I called and the lady told me after applying for the loan without membership, they will pull eq and when I app for membership, theyll use the hp from the loan.  So, 1 hp got me a decent auto loan (first car so no complaints here) and a $500 cc which I can request a cli after 3 months when I refi car and of course a membership at dcu.

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Got approved for a 15k loan from dcu just now.  8.74% for 72 months.  After 3 months of timely payments, I can refi and get 1.74%.  They gave me a $500 cc as well.  Eq score was 634 I was told.  It was 652 via cct for me 3 days ago, so they likely used fico04 or something.  Regardless, a membership, auto loan and cc was ONE hp.  I called and the lady told me after applying for the loan without membership, they will pull eq and when I app for membership, theyll use the hp from the loan.  So, 1 hp got me a decent auto loan (first car so no complaints here) and a $500 cc which I can request a cli after 3 months when I refi car and of course a membership at dcu.

Congrats!

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.