Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acura Lease Approved!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Acura Lease Approved!

I'm not sure that I am doing it yet but feels so good...

They Pulled Experian Auto Enhanced Fico which was 622... My TU Fico is currently 655.

2.5 years ago my Auto Enhanced Fico was around 520-540 so glad that it has come up as much as it has.

He did not give me specific baddies or goods just that "The good is real good and the bad is real bad" I can only assume that would be the Infiniti and Santander.

So for Acura 610-650 is "Standard Rate"

I still don't really understand how that works in a lease but current offer with Tier 1 Credit which I believe starts at the 651 for Acura.

2012 TSX is $1999/Down and $299.

He is quoting me $1000 Down from me, $1000 for having a Luxury Brand (this is a new thing basically any "Luxury Brand" is doing out here... I assume all over country but anyway if you have or trade in or in direct family have a luxury brand they will give you $1000 off new purchase... My partner has the Infiniti. and then another $500 I guess just from Dealership (Which brings the car to under Dealer Cost.... but puts my payments at $436.

Oh and I have not been into the dealership or driven the car... I have drove one before as a friend had one but point is I hate getting stuck up in the yo-yo and games that happen in many dealerships.

Point is sometimes you have a Sales Person that only wants to make that appointment for you to come in and I'm not until I know we are on the same page... now the downside to this is if you don't have the 720+ Credit what info you got is going ot certainly change.  I don't normally but I did go and give credit app after first couple times talking with him because I knew good chance I wouldn't qualify, but with my partners Infiniti I had exact numbers when we walked in.

Stay in control, just like with collections... If they are mean or don't want to give the info, Ill call another Dealership... of course here in CA that's pretty easy!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Re: Acura Lease Approved!

I have to do the car thing soon. Dreading it, LOL!

Congrats!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.