Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advise/questions on motorcycle loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Advise/questions on motorcycle loan

I have a few alot of questions about getting a loan on a motorcycle. I am looking for a 2009 or new HD touring bike in the 15K to 21K range and will have at least 4K to put down. Does the loan officer see then SAME credit reports i do? Do they actually read it or is score the only thing they notice? Here in south Fl I can save thousands if I buy from a private seller but that would require quick action. Can i get some type of pre approval for up to XX dollars? Do i just ask for my upper limit and than infom the bank once i find the right deal? How do I handle the transaction, I could be buying a few hundred miles away and seller might not want to ride down to my local CU.  I intend to go down and speak to the CU in person with-in the next few weeks even though i am looking to buy in Feb.

I have only 2 CC 1st Progress (secured $300 held 2 years) and a Credit One ($400 help 1 year) I don't carry a balance on either card. AAoA 1.5 years?  I show 9 inquires with all but 3 aged 12+ months. 2 of those 3 are from my CU (opening account and attempt at loan). My online scores: Credit Karma 724,Lending Club 746,Credit.com 738, Credit Sesame 739, Credit One 680.

Thank in advance for any feedback, tips, hints or ideas!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.