cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ahh!! Didn't know about rebate! (Toyota)

tag
eagle2013
Established Contributor

Ahh!! Didn't know about rebate! (Toyota)

I had no idea I qualified for the $750 rebate off a new Toyota car/lease since I just graduated. I'm kicking myself!

Anything I can do or am I SOL?? I've had the car exactly a week. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

Re: Ahh!! Didn't know about rebate! (Toyota)

@eagle2013 wrote:

I had no idea I qualified for the $750 rebate off a new Toyota car/lease since I just graduated. I'm kicking myself!

Thanks!

Sadly once you sign the contract it's a done deal - however you can always call up and see what they say. Don't get your hopes up though!

Message 2 of 4
Exonumist
Established Contributor

How long ago did you buy it? Does that dealership have a window where you can bring the car back? If so and your in the window have them apply it or you'll return the car. The threat may be enough. Call the finance guy you worked with. The salesman won't do crap. If they don't want to go back and fix it you could be a pain and go to the BBB, attorney general, or even call up Toyota. There are lots of options to try and get it, but since you didn't ask for it your probably not going to get it.

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@eagle2013 wrote:

Thanks!

that dealership probably took that rebate for themselves!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.