2. what was your AAoA and age of oldest account: AAoA - 4 years 4 months Oldest - 7 years 9 months
3. what was your highest CL at time of app: $14950
4. any EQ derogs at time of app: none
5. what instant offers you received online: missed identity check so I had to fax in information
6. what instant Credit Limit & APR did you get: N/A
7. what credit did you receive through LO if no preapprovals: approved for $25,000 auto loan - did not ask APR - was looking for more but they said new account so max is $25,000
8. what verification or docs were required: faxed in utility bill and birth certificate; emailed drivers license picture - too dark on fax
9. Prior to this I had tried to apply to Penfed and got flat out rejected for the loan but I was requesting 10k more than I did this time. Also at the time I was 50% on my CC utilization and had about 2.5k less in gross monthly earnings. In any case I started picking up alot of weekend shifts so I brought my income up and I am sitting at 28% on my CC utilizations (which is still alot because most of it is on one card so its 66%). I also been paying off my student loans so I brought that down by 20k. Went from a score of 714 in September to 742 per myfico. The loan officer told me my score that they pulled was a 749. The forum did help me find Alliant though. I may not be able to buy my car now but this will definately be useful in the future.
Sorry to drudge up a old thread but does anyone know if Alliant still limits new customers to 25k loans? I am going to join/app with them soon and was curious.
Starting Score: 550 Current Score EQ: 688 Sep/7/13 Current Score TU: 686 Sep/7/13 Goal Score: 720