Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Penfed success post

tag
Dragen
Established Member

Another Penfed success post

So I jumped on the Penfed train this week; joined Tuesday and was instantly approved for their platinum visa and later in the day, a rewards visa (28k total limit). The next morning I decided to try an auto loan; asked for $50k, which wasn't approved instantly, but I received the approval email last night.

The auto loan is just a back up in case I'm not able to get a good lease deal on the car I'm wanting (2018 Kia Stinger GT). It's showing 3.24 % at 72 months, so, that should go down if I shorten it to 48 or 60.

I'm pleased with them so far. The whole procedure was absolutely painless and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Current scores (before applying):
EX Fico 8: 823
TU Fico 8: 798
EQ Fico 8: 826
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another Penfed success post

Congrats!!! and wow, kia coming up in the world lol
Message 2 of 10
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approvals...and WOW!  That is the nicest Kia I've ever seen.  

Message 3 of 10
Dragen
Established Member

Thank you. I fell in instant love when the Stinger was revealed at the Detroit show this year. It should/could be a game changer for Kia; it's styled by Audi's former head designer and engineered by the BMW's former chassis guru. So far, the initial reviews have been very positive.

Now, if Kia would just get the car here. Even the dealers don't know when they're due, they just know it's early December.

Either way, the wait is almost over!
Message 4 of 10
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Dragen wrote:
Thank you. I fell in instant love when the Stinger was revealed at the Detroit show this year. It should/could be a game changer for Kia; it's styled by Audi's former head designer and engineered by the BMW's former chassis guru. So far, the initial reviews have been very positive.

Now, if Kia would just get the car here. Even the dealers don't know when they're due, they just know it's early December.

Either way, the wait is almost over!

That's awesome.  If you don't mind, when you get your new beauty, please do post pictures.  I was checking out the website and it's one sharp looking vehicle.  

Message 5 of 10
Dragen
Established Member

IMG_20171214_211054979.jpgstingnight.jpg

Message 6 of 10
Dragen
Established Member

Loquat, as requested, there are some shots. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 10
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Dragen. WOW!  That is VERY NICE and my favorite color!  Congrats and enjoy!  I can't wait for them to arrive in our area.  My local dealer said they're still about 3-4 weeks out on getting one.  I'm sure with it being new that they'll hold true to the MSRP.  Congrats again!!!!

Message 8 of 10
Dragen
Established Member

@Loquat wrote:

@Dragen. WOW!  That is VERY NICE and my favorite color!  Congrats and enjoy!  I can't wait for them to arrive in our area.  My local dealer said they're still about 3-4 weeks out on getting one.  I'm sure with it being new that they'll hold true to the MSRP.  Congrats again!!!!

Well thank you, I'm definitely enjoying it so far. Smiley Happy 

Since you like the color, here are two more, in better lighting: 

stingday.jpgstingdat.jpg

Message 9 of 10
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Dragen   As I wipe my drool....LOL!  That is one sexy piece of machinery.  Thanks for the additional photos...it looks even better in daylight.  Enjoy, enjoy, ENJOY!  I can't wait to see one up close and personal.   

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.