Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any 135% lenders?

tag
Yoshi2015
Contributor

Any 135% lenders?

I have a negative equity loan that I want out of. My car is worth about $8200 according to nada and I owe 13900. I am looking to finance a car that is about 20,000. I need a lender that will assume most of that $5700. Any suggestions? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any 135% lenders?

@Yoshi2015 wrote:

I have a negative equity loan that I want out of. My car is worth about $8200 according to nada and I owe 13900. I am looking to finance a car that is about 20,000. I need a lender that will assume most of that $5700. Any suggestions? 

What are your scores if you don't mind? Year, make, model, mileage of current car?  Are you looking for loan of 20K, car for 20K? Chrysler will on cars with big rebates; Ford will, GM on Chevy Sonic with 20 % off  sale, Mitsubishi. You need acar with big rebates/discounts.

Message 2 of 8
Yoshi2015
Contributor

650-670 FOR ALL 3 Bureaus.I am look at cars that will hold their value, so that next time I won't be in a similar situation. I am looking at 2014-2015  Acura ilx and the 2011-2013 Lexus is250. I want luxury but not high end luxury. I have a current auto that I've had since 4/2015 and I've paid on time every month. I am looking for a car for 20k but loan of like 24k. 

Message 3 of 8
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

ILX I would wait, it's based on the previous generation of the Civic (9th) the current Civic is 10th gen. You want a ILX, get a 2016 Civic Touring Sedan, every bit as nice without the Acura badge and upcharge.

I made suggestion before, advice was taken and she/he was very happy it's in the approval section.

IS250 is woeful for what it is, you can get monster deals on BMW 3 series, especially if you lease.

To prevent being upside-down, put some money down....

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yoshi2015 wrote:

650-670 FOR ALL 3 Bureaus.I am look at cars that will hold their value, so that next time I won't be in a similar situation. I am looking at 2014-2015  Acura ilx and the 2011-2013 Lexus is250. I want luxury but not high end luxury. I have a current auto that I've had since 4/2015 and I've paid on time every month. I am looking for a car for 20k but loan of like 24k. 

No matter what u buy u will be negative. If u keep rolling u will be even more negative. It will just keep going. The only way to not be negative is to pay the negative off. With your score will be the tough part. Will have higher chance of rolling negative into a new car

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your scores are fine; issue is too much negative for used. If anyone does it your rate will be very high based on riisk on rolling that much neg in on a used vehicle.Used you can do 2K negative, 3K and up best to find new with a rebate. 

Message 6 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Your scores are fine; issue is too much negative for used. If anyone does it your rate will be very high based on riisk on rolling that much neg in on a used vehicle.Used you can do 2K negative, 3K and up best to find new with a rebate. 

+1

This would be the concern I'd have. Someone probably would do it. But the rate could be way out there.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could see if someone would give you a personal loan for the difference, and in conjunction get pre approved through the same lender for an auto loan for whatever amount you're looking at.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.