cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any GW success with Carmax Auto Finance?

tag
nativenyer
Frequent Contributor

Any GW success with Carmax Auto Finance?

Has anyone successfully had late payments removed by Carmax Auto Finance?  Would it be wise to email one of the executive VPs of that division or is that too high up?  Thanks for the advice in advance!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Remember0
Valued Contributor

Re: Any GW success with Carmax Auto Finance?

I can't speak to the likelihood of success (don't really know anyone who's dealt with that with Carmax).

However no such thing as too far up. In fact, most success esp. for goodwills come when you contact the right person on up. There's always that couple people in the organization who see the bigger picture (keep you a happy customer) and have it in their power to waive stringent policies here and there to get things done. I say go for it...highlight your good history, how it's negatively hurting you, any mitigating factors, etc...

Message 2 of 3
nativenyer
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any GW success with Carmax Auto Finance?

Thanks for the enouragement.  I found two VPs so I looked up the email format and sent off my letter to them both.  The emails weren't returned so I guess I got the right ones.  In any case, I'll see what happens.  Thanks again.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.