cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any auto lenders that only use Transunion?

tag
TitanX
Valued Member

Any auto lenders that only use Transunion?

Hey guys, does anyone know what lenders use just Transunion for auto loans?

Thanks!

Redstone FCU 5k, US Bank 11k, Suncoast CU 5k, Cap One Plat $450, Cap One QuickSilver $900, NFCU 8k, Firestone 1.2k, Ascend FCU 9.5k
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any auto lenders that only use Transunion?

I am not sure on all the big name CU's on this forum but as far as other lender's (in my region they pull TU only atleast) are Wells Fargo Dealer Services, Scott Credit Union, US Bank, Union Bank and Trust, and a few other subprime banks do. These lender's in my region pull TU Auto 8 score's.

Message 2 of 6
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am not sure on all the big name CU's on this forum but as far as other lender's (in my region they pull TU only atleast) are Wells Fargo Dealer Services, Scott Credit Union, US Bank, Union Bank and Trust, and a few other subprime banks do. These lender's in my region pull TU Auto 8 score's.

Add Consumers Credit union IL.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This almost seems to be a regional thing.  Most if not all the dealers/lenders in the midwest use trans.  I'd call a dealer in WI, IL or IA and ask.  Then just buy your car from them.  

Message 4 of 6
toi34
Established Contributor

I just refinanced my BMW with NFCU and it was ONLY a TU pull. Try them.Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 6
marty56
Super Contributor

RBFCU used them 3 years ago.  Not sure now.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.