cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know the Requirments for a Lease Transfer ?

tag
Krtits
Established Member

Anyone know the Requirments for a Lease Transfer ?

I'm interested in taking over a lease of a GMC.  They either go through ALLY or US Bank.  Anyone know of they're requirements on a lease takeover?  I've heard terms are easier than starting brand new.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Anyone know the Requirements for a Lease Transfer ?

@Krtits wrote:

I'm interested in taking over a lease of a GMC.  They either go through ALLY or US Bank.  Anyone know of they're requirements on a lease takeover?  I've heard terms are easier than starting brand new.

Thanks

The new person has to qualify for the transfer. See this link for Ally http://www.ally.com/help/auto.html 

I would strongly suggest going directly through the actual leasing company. Don't use any of the third party outfits that have sprung up and they appear to be risky at best and much worse than that if you read the net. I don't know the actual requirements to take over a lease, but suggest you get them directly from the company that originated the lease on the particular vehicle which you are interested in pursuing. Good luck.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.