cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone with Ally Buyers Choice experience?

tag
lonerower
New Contributor

Anyone with Ally Buyers Choice experience?

Does anyone have any experience with Ally's buyers choice?  I specifically wondering if it is similar in approval criteria to BMW select.  Looking to use buyers choice for a new Suburban.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
lonerower
New Contributor

Re: Anyone with Ally Buyers Choice experience?

I was able to find some information from a google search that shows Ally lending criteria for dealers to consider a buyer is 660 for a credit score.  It does not show anything about income.  I would think it is the standard DTI ratio for income requirement.

Message 2 of 3
Remember0
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone with Ally Buyers Choice experience?

I think that's a reasonable assumption re: DTI. Typically lenders like to see no more than 35%, but I've seen 45-50% with some lenders. Not exactly sure about Ally to be honest.

I'm guessing their minimum income is going to be 2k/month pre-tax. There is a slight chance it's less than that at 1.5k/month pre-tax or something, but if I had to bet I'd bet 2k. Obviously you'd have to meet both minimum income and DTI requirements.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.