Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Odds

tag
idream4success
Established Member

Approval Odds

Hello all everyone I've been lurking around here for a while and decided to ask the almighty "can I get approved" question. So here is my short story, and question. When I was younger I had two repos after cosigning with a family member. That was 2006 and 2007. My scores have gone up a little since I opened an account with Cap one. I'm looking to put 10,000 down in about six or seven months hoping to get another chance at this. What do you guys/gals think my odds are. Please !!! Help !!! 

Starting Score: 596
Current Score: 669
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

City Of Brotherly Love.... and choke artist pro teams.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
dharalex
Established Contributor

Re: Approval Odds

What is your credit score?

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 2 of 5
idream4success
Established Member

My TU is 644 EQ is 633 EX is unknown. And thanks for the response Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
dharalex
Established Contributor

You're welcome! I can be frustrating when no one answers, so I try when I questions in limbo..lol. I'm not a guru by any means, but with a great down payment and your scores, you have a really good chance of getting a car loan. You may not necessarily get optimal rates, but you should get decent ones. Just look at the thread at the top of the page that lists gobs and gobs of loan approvals from what companies and at which interest rates. You may not get the uber low rates, but you won't be rate raped either! Do your research. I personally think that you should secure your loan privately before going to the dealership so that you have all the control! Don't give any info about how much you are putting down either...just find a car and negotiate a price, then tell the dealer what you plan. It worked very well for me last week! He was definitely suprised!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 4 of 5
idream4success
Established Member

I copied and pasted your whole response! Lol. You are awsome!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.