cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval for a lease with GM Financial!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approval for a lease with GM Financial!!!!!

Just got approved with GM Financial for a 39 month sign and drive leave on a 2017 Cadillac CT6!!!!!! The pulled my TransUnion which is only a 589 right now. Had two leases with Ally that I paid perfectly but heard GM Financial is much tougher than Ally from and approval perspective. Still working on my credit everyday. Never really knew how much high credit usage can damage your credit. I am sure my monthly income helped. At any rate I am excited!

TU Score: 589 

MSRP on Vehicle 78K 

Monthly Payment 778/mo

$0 due at signing 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approval for a lease with GM Financial!!!!!

Congrats, just curious,  do you know what the money factor is?

Message 2 of 7
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats, just curious,  do you know what the money factor is?

I think, like rebates, this varies on your area. But, where I'm at right now, buy rate on a 39 month CT6 w 15k miles a year is .36% which translates to a money factor of .00015. Of course that's buy rate with GM Financial tiers A1,A2. It goes up rather significantly with B and C tier. 

Current Score 7-1-21: TU: 812 EX: 805 EQ: 839
Goal Score:ACHIEVED - 800 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will find out the money factor at lease signing and post it! It was an A2 approval. So i am not expecting anything high.

Message 4 of 7
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I will find out the money factor at lease signing and post it! It was an A2 approval. So i am not expecting anything high.

My guess is they will say .00098 if they even answer the question. Where I'm at money factor is not disclosed on lease contract. 

In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 5 of 7
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Also - your scores must be a lot better than a 589 - that is significantly lower than their A2 tier rating. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is GM Financial credit tiers?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.