cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved $XXX From Capital One- How Much From Dealer?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved $XXX From Capital One- How Much From Dealer?

Walt... My apologies. Sorry. I was feeling cynical that evening.  Appreciate the input however. 

So I went directly to the source to answer my question....

... Purchased 2013 Lexus ct200h with my Capital One Blank Check at a rate of 2.97%. The dealership was offering a rate of 3.9%.  MSRP on the car was $32,885. Got the car with tax, title, and license for $32,884. The same amount our Blank Check was good for. 

In my opinion, I recommend the service with Cap1. So far, the experience has been pleasant. Anybody else with any negative comments their service... A word of advice... Just follow the stipulations in their (your) contract, and I see no issues. 

Happy crediting!!!

Message 11 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Walt... My apologies. Sorry. I was feeling cynical that evening.  Appreciate the input however. 

So I went directly to the source to answer my question....

... Purchased 2013 Lexus ct200h with my Capital One Blank Check at a rate of 2.97%. The dealership was offering a rate of 3.9%.  MSRP on the car was $32,885. Got the car with tax, title, and license for $32,884. The same amount our Blank Check was good for. 

In my opinion, I recommend the service with Cap1. So far, the experience has been pleasant. Anybody else with any negative comments their service... A word of advice... Just follow the stipulations in their (your) contract, and I see no issues. 

Happy crediting!!!

FANTASTIC!!!

Message 12 of 14
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats again on your purchase

Message 13 of 14
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

No worries.  Congrats on the purchase.  Glad it worked out smoothly.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.