Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for 0.9%!

tag
drewshaw
Established Member

Approved for 0.9%!

Even though I don't post here much, I've scoured these forums for the last couple years for info on how to clean my previously disgusting credit report. In January of 2013, I had 3 scores in the 520s. With the help of online research (mainly these forums), I've finally joined the 700 club (currently 707 on TU), and just last month was approved for a 0.9% rate for a new Volkswagen through their lending service.

I had a cosigner ready to ensure I'd get a good rate, as I didn't feel too optimistic about my own score, but the finance manage said I was good to go for their rate by myself. I wanted to post this as a general thank you, but I'm also curious how hard this rate was to get, for anyone familiar with VW Credit.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for 0.9%!

That's awesome. Congrats. I just found this forum a few weeks ago. I love it!
Message 2 of 5
AkashV
Established Member

congrads on your approval, only if i could get that interest rate.

Message 3 of 5
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 5
CJIII29
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Chase Slate Credit Card $1500 credit limit Best Buy Credit
Card $2000 credit limit Amazon Store Card $2100 credit limit .

My Fico scores: Experian 710, Equifax, 702, Transunion 716.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.