mscreditfix
Established Member

Re: Approved for 2016 BMW

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mscreditfix wrote:
No in fact my insurance full coverage is $1300 a year. I wrote this post and shared what I did for those who have a good income but has fallen from grace again like I have which is easy to do. So some who have the great scores of course this isn't motivational post for you but it is for us with the low credit score who do not want to ride around in a pintolol.

I agree, we are all allowed to make our own choices. 

The only way it would be a bad choice is if you couldnt pay for it.

We all have priorities and they are different for each individual.  I ended up being over in the house payment category.   At the time, I could afford the house and a nice car.  I still have the house.  On the plus side, nobody would ever want to steal my car and I cant tell if it gets dented in the supermarket parking lot.

Enjoy your new BMW X3!

Message 12 of 15
Pway
Valued Contributor

Congrats, enjoy your new ride.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and enjoy your X3, I love my BMW,  as your credit situation improves dont hesistate to apply for refinancing, it costs you nothing other than an HP and can save you thousands.  In 6 months you can cut that APR in half easily which will result in saving thousands over the life of the loan.  If I can do it you can, had a similar situation last year and not have my apr down to 4.29% for 72 months on our Honda through NFCU. Best of luck, now that you have a BMW it will be tough to want to drive anything else.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

10.47% APR with a FICO score of 533 is not extremely bad. I would definitely refinance about 6 months on down the road and see what APR they can give you. Check with your current bank or one that you have had the longest relationship with and see what some of their rates are! Consider yourself lucky, but I can definitely say that down payment helped a lot. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.