Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved or Declined?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved or Declined?

Forum Members, 

I am in the market for a new car, a 2016 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Dynamic. A special order was placed through the dealer about a week ago with anticipated delivery of the vehicle around Christmas. Deposit of $2000 was placed to "put my name on the vehicle." During this almost three month time frame in the interim, I am taking heightened steps to increase my FICO score above 700. 

I would like to know feedback and/or advice to optimize the best potential for a positive outcome on the lease through Land Rover Financial Services.  

Current FICO scores:

681 TU | 676 EQ | 676 EX

Current Income (before taxes):

$215,000/annum

Current DTI: 

13%

Current Auto Lease:

BMWFS - 36 months/12,000 (year) - Payment of $535 (Lease-End option in Dec '15, will turn in vehicle before new lease) 

Current Bank Cards/Credit Cards:

Chase Sapphire Preferred ($8500CL), AMEX Premier Rewards Gold & Green Card (NPSL), Capital One Platinum ($2200CL), Discover It ($1500CL), Comenity Bank ($8500CL) 

Current Installment Loan: 

Lending Club - 36 months | $661/month (as of September 25th, balance of $17,500) Will be making a $10000 payment before December 1, 2015 (reducing the debt to income ratio further) 

I recently paid off about $15000 in credit card balances, so my utilization percentage is under 10% (not being reported by all bureaus, yet) 

I am reporting a 30 Day Late on all three credit bureaus from 30 months ago, however no late payments since. 3 outstanding collections totaling $754 (currently paid-off and two of the three reported in writing that it would be deleted with the bureau and one is currently in dispute - not reported to the bureaus as of yet.) 

2016 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Dynamic 

MSRP: $97,500

Projected Lease Schedule - 33 months / $1,534/month 

Cap. Cost: $7,684 due at signing (incl. Taxes, Delivery, 1st month payment, and other misc fees.) 

I guess I am curious based upon my history that I've identified, if I have a good chance at increasing my FICO scores above the 700 mark for an approval and if you think I can afford this? 

Thank you Forum Members. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.