Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved to refinance my car

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved to refinance my car

Refinancing my car at 2.25% interest on Monday. I'm extremely happy. I am currently paying 7.24% for 72 months. The new loan didn't even require a hard pull on my credit. They used the pull from ealier this month when I opened a line of credit with them. Here are the stats on the loan:

Trust Federal Credit Union

33600 at 2.25% for 72 months

2015 VW GTI SE 4door with lighting package

This is my seccond time getting a loan with this credit union. The first time it was on a 2007 GTI with my mom on the loan as well. I had 3.5% interest on a used car last time with them. When I bought this car my score was not as high as it is now. It was much lower on TU which is all they care about. I'm so glad I got a good loan on this car now. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

Re: Approved to refinance my car

@Anonymous wrote:

Refinancing my car at 2.25% interest on Monday. I'm extremely happy. I am currently paying 7.24% for 72 months. The new loan didn't even require a hard pull on my credit. They used the pull from ealier this month when I opened a line of credit with them. Here are the stats on the loan:

Trust Federal Credit Union

33600 at 2.25% for 72 months

2015 VW GTI SE 4door with lighting package

This is my seccond time getting a loan with this credit union. The first time it was on a 2007 GTI with my mom on the loan as well. I had 3.5% interest on a used car last time with them. When I bought this car my score was not as high as it is now. It was much lower on TU which is all they care about. I'm so glad I got a good loan on this car now. 

First of all congrats. Secondly, you have an awesome credit union. Lots of credit unions are able to use the same hard pull, which is great. It seems like they are doing you a good service. Stick with them and give them your future loans business.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm intending on giving them all the loan business I can. I won't be able to give them my mortgage whenever I get one because of their rules on them keeping them from loaning on houses outside of the county they are in without special approval, but every car loan I will use them. Their limits on car loans are really high and they have great rates for reasonable credit.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You picked an excellent car, happy to see you have a good loan to go with it, enjoy.

Message 4 of 5
guydiver
Established Contributor

That's a great deal.  Congratulations on your re-fi and on your new car. 

'diver

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.