Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved!

Just purchased a brand new 2018 Toyota Corolla LE w/ upgrade package from the dealer Saturday. 5.2% 72 mo TMC. Dealer fought tooth and nail (had neg equity on trade, high utilization, 655 Experian). Got the rebate too. It was the last day of the month so they were really busy (was there for 5 hours). Anyone have any experience with TMC?

https://imgur.com/gallery/kL549
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved!

Congratulations! Only experience was thru a lease. Had no issues at all.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! They pushed SO hard on Toyota Extra Care but I declined. Only took GAP
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

We did take the extra care for interior and exterior since it was a lease and I wanted zero issues on return. It came in handy a couple of times with a stained seat they couldn’t clean so they replaced it and some paint touch-ups from typical road debris. That and the 3 years of maintenance made the lease a breeze! They even gave back about $150 at the wnd if the lease (not sure why).
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I financed mine and thought about buying it, but it would have added substantially to my monthly payment, its a toyota, and I baby my cars (follow the maintenance schedule to a T, clean it like crazy etc.).
Message 5 of 7
silvius
New Contributor

Very nice, congratulations.   Toyotas last forever.

January 2023: 850 (Equifax FICO 9)
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job!! Enjoy your new ride.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.