Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audi Financial Approved

tag
ds3
Regular Contributor

Re: Audi Financial Approved

Ok, got it figured out...this is my new Q5 TDI. It has the Tech and Sport packages, but isn't the S line. So far, I like it a lot, but I did about have a heart attack the first time it died at a stop light, and was downright annoyed the second time...then I realized I had the start/stop function activated, which shuts it off at a stop to save fuel. If you ever buy an Audi, plan on spending an hour with the sales guy to go over the features. 2 years later, we still find out cool stuff our A4 will do.

Audi Q5.jpg

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ds3 wrote:

Ok, got it figured out...this is my new Q5 TDI. It has the Tech and Sport packages, but isn't the S line. So far, I like it a lot, but I did about have a heart attack the first time it died at a stop light, and was downright annoyed the second time...then I realized I had the start/stop function activated, which shuts it off at a stop to save fuel. If you ever buy an Audi, plan on spending an hour with the sales guy to go over the features. 2 years later, we still find out cool stuff our A4 will do.

Audi Q5.jpg

Fianallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Sweet ride and very gorgeous... Congrats.Smiley Happy  Thanks for the pics. as we are a nosy bunchSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue

Message 12 of 13
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

@ds3 wrote:

Finally found out...my offers are 1.9 for 48 months, 2.9 for 60 months, and 3.9 for 72 months at 110% LTV. Amazing, given that I'd have been thrilled with anything less than 18% 2 years ago. I like VW/AFS a lot. My new Q5 will be available on Wednesday...getting excited now.

Awesome rebuild from 2 years ago, congrats, enjoy your new ride

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.