Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audi Financial Services Lease?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Audi Financial Services Lease?

Hi!!  I am looking to lease an Audi Q7 - I've heard that Audi/VW pulls TU, and my TU is only 633...my income is decent, over six figures.  Anyone have an idea if I have a shot at getting approved for a lease?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Audi Financial Services Lease?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi!!  I am looking to lease an Audi Q7 - I've heard that Audi/VW pulls TU, and my TU is only 633...my income is decent, over six figures.  Anyone have an idea if I have a shot at getting approved for a lease?

No down payment lease will be really hard. If you apply in dealer, and have documents for income, I think you will be approved with the information you provided. APR and down payment won't be good  though.

Message 2 of 4
fury1995
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I recommend this every time I see this type of question posted.

Lenders and Captive Finance Sources often use certain bureaus based on region / zip code of the applicant.

Call a local Audi / VW dealer in your area.

If you are already working with a local Audi dealer, call a dealer you are NOT currently in contact with. Maybe one on the other side of town.

Ask to speak to someone in the Finance Office.

Tell the Finance person you are in the EARLY stages pf car shopping and are considering a new Audi.

You have a couple of quick questions before you proceed and the answers will help you decide if whether you may finance the vehicle or lease the vehicle.

Ask them which primary bureau their dealership uses for credit and which primary bureau Audi Financial uses for leases. Ask if Audi would consider using an alternate credit report if the report has more credit accounts and is a higher score.

If they ask you why, just say that it may determine whether you move forward with a new Audi or consider another brand.

Tell them nothing about you or your credit,  just your name and phone number if they need to return your call.

August 28, 2023 FICO 8

August 28, 2023 FICO BankCard 8

August 28, 2023 FICO Auto 8

citi-costco-ImgurCiti-Double-Cash
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.