Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audi Financial Services lease not reporting to CRA's

tag
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Audi Financial Services lease not reporting to CRA's

In early April, I traded in / paid off my car, and leased a new Audi. 

At the end of April, my car loan updated to closed/paid as agreed, but as of today, I still do not see the Audi lease on my credit reports. 

I've already made two payments (April and May), and assumed the lease would be reporting with the CRA's by now - it's not. 

Researching online, I see some poeple saying their leases report, and some saying they don't.

Any idea if Audi reports? I couldn't find anything specifically related to them. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Audi Financial Services lease not reporting to CRA's

I assume it will eventually report as an installment loan.. Sometimes they payoff happens alot quicker than the new auto lease showing up.. Took about 2 months for my Lexus to show up on EQ...  Bet you took a bit of a hit on the scores as well due to one installment loan beign paid off and other one not reporting yet.. As stated one would think it would show up shortly.

Message 2 of 3
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Audi Financial Services lease not reporting to CRA's

Reporting can take several months. I'd call Audi Finance and ask them about their reporting cycle.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.