Regular Contributor
ktm214

Auto Enhanced Score Question

I know it is hard to give an accurate answer not given the full picture but, I have 2 vehicles that I am currently paying on. One of them financed for 36 months and one for 24 months. They are both current and never late. I am half way through the 36 month loan and almost finished with the 24. In comparison to my fico score, how could I expect it to affect my Enhanced score? Higher or about the same? Thank you.
Established Member
Barris

Re: Auto Enhanced Score Question

I would say higher, by about 10-15.

pizzadude

I concur that it will be higher but the other information on your reports will also play into how much higher, so it's impossible to predict.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Established Member
LMBray09

Well I just bought a car and Ford ran my credit (even though I asked them not to) and my auto enhanced score was 721. I've only had one car loan ever, which is my husbands truck loan. We have been paying it on time and have only had it 11 months.
Starting Score: FICO EQ 663 (02/04/13)
Current Score: FICO EQ 687
Goal Score: FICO EQ 700 (March 2013)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}