cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Enhanced scores, how are they generated, who gets them?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto Enhanced scores, how are they generated, who gets them?

How would you generate an auto enhanced score?  Would you only generate a score based on your payment history with an automobile?  For example,  would you begin to generate a good score for paying say, a year on an auto loan, or would you have to pay an auto off to even get an auto enhanced score?  Would you generate a bad score if you default on a loan or would you even get a score at all for defaulting?  Are dealerships the only ones who can pull them or when you apply for an auto loan, can any bank or credit union pull them.  I'm lost, someone with knowledge of this please help,  I've been paying on a vehicle, that I have had since 08 no lattes always on time and am hoping to pay it off next march.  But next month I am trying to qualify for a loan for about 25000.00 and when my new balances hit my credit report I am hoping to be at least 645 or 665.  So, I am wondering if I have generated an enhanced auto fico, if so would it be good or bad. 

Thanks in advance for any replies

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Enhanced scores, how are they generated, who gets them?

Bump, thanks, but there was an auto enhanced post that kind of cleared things up for me. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.