Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Financing Loan Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto Financing Loan Approval

I'm a current student, and the car im driving is not safe. I'm looking to finance a used car but I dont have a job. I have the 2000 dollars to put down and about 7000 in my bank account. I dont have any pay stubs and won't until I graduate a year from now. Can i be approved for a car loan without any pay stubs? The is my first car I'm financing, does anyone have any input for a newbie like me?Smiley Indifferent

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Financing Loan Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a current student, and the car im driving is not safe. I'm looking to finance a used car but I dont have a job. I have the 2000 dollars to put down and about 7000 in my bank account. I dont have any pay stubs and won't until I graduate a year from now. Can i be approved for a car loan without any pay stubs? The is my first car I'm financing, does anyone have any input for a newbie like me?Smiley Indifferent

If you don't have a job or any other source of income it's going to be very difficult, if not impossible, to get approved for any kind of loan.  Your best bet is to buy yourself some inexpensive car that you pay cash for and that will last until you graduate and get a job.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does capital one blank check require proof of income?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Does capital one blank check require proof of income?

No idea.  I haven't used them but I would suggest that you don't lie on a credit application about employment.  Bad things can happen.  Very bad.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.