Not applicable

Auto Lease

Trying to determine the best path of moving ahead-

At this point I need to get a car and I have:

Fico Auto Score 8,  EQ-704, TU-721, EX-769

Fico Auto Score 5, EQ-706

Fico Auto Score 4, TU-733

Fico Auto Score 2, EX-752

I have 2 on-time and completed car loans showing on my reports.

I have 1 Collection that is due to drop 7/2015 and I cannot get it removed early as it is linked to-

I have Capital One showing 5 months of 90+ days late that is for an account that shows closed on 10/14/2009

I have disputes on both of these.

Having less than 9% utilization across the rest of my debt, what can I really expect to get done.

I have money for down, but am on the road to buy a house so I want to keep as much in the bank as possible.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Lease

I just chatted DCU yesterday and asked what the credit descriptions meant on their site. Superior is 715+, Excellent is 675-714, Good is 615-674, Below Average is 575-614, Poor is <575. And IIRC their best rate goes down to Good. (There may be more involved, but...that's a pretty wide band to score 1.74% even if it doesn't go all the way down to 615).

That's a bit different than my CU, which I love, but for the best rate from them you need 770. 

I know you said lease, and its 2 EQ pulls, but I'm seriously considering refi'ing both cars with DCU after my home loan situation settles. 

GL

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I always recommend not to put money down when leasing.  Before doing anything with a lease,  do your research thorougly that way you don't get ripped off.  If you have done so already, educate yourself at www.leaseguide.com to understand the process.

With your scores, you should be able to get a lease with no problem..

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Even with the outstanding issues?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Even with the outstanding issues?

A 90+ late that is 6 years old will not be a problem.  Also, as long as the charge of falls of before you do it you should be fine. What car are you getting?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thinking about a Sprinter Passenger 144"WB

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thinking about a Sprinter Passenger 144"WB

Ok.. You shouldn't have a probelm leasing it.. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.