Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan 25k No Credit History

tag
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Auto Loan 25k No Credit History

@Jlu wrote:

The price is actually a bit on the higher side depending on maintenance records and past ownership history. The AMG's value drops like a rock off a cliff. 

Only way this deal gets bought is if you find a very liberal CU with a first time buyer's program.

Also, if I were making $5k/month I wouldn't even think of looking at this vehicle. A brake job costs about a whole month of paychecks for you.

+10 - exactly what I was thinking, but we see it again and again on here, usually new posters making $30k a year and 1 year out of Chapter 7 taking a 12% loa for a new high end car - I don't think they want to hear don't do it, I know no one I've tried to advise has taken that advice. Oh well, I guess someone needs to make $1000 a month insurance payments so that I don't....

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Loan 25k No Credit History

ok i got STRONY co-signer. what the best options to get a loan ?  CU ? which one is the best ? i need best % and  max monthly payment 450-500 . thank you  

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.