cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan $28000 Short Credit History (1 yr 7 mn) Decent Credit Score (680)

tag
SRAGS
Regular Contributor

Re: Auto Loan $28000 Short Credit History (1 yr 7 mn) Decent Credit Score (680)

No, Abhishek  don't try like that, don't put so many apps.  DCU  is wonderfull credit union with generous credits who are on visas. Just open  membership with them for 5 dollars  and open checking and savings account.  Ask your employer that you want pay check or 1/4 off  your pay into dcu.... and apply for loan.....  least if they reject, call them... and tell them all enquiries on your credit file are recent auto loan apps.  Sure they will honour you. 100%  ..   I too when shopping auto loan ... lot of applications and i have some credit card debt.... they offered for 5 percent...and told me if my score is above 680...  it will be 1.99%  ( provided if iopen checking account and  savings and they even gave me 10,000 limit card.)  so i paid off my credit card and asked them to pull my score again...it  was 699 and they offered @ 1.99.  i accepted the offer.

The only  thing is... you don't have good credit history... or credit cards... its 1.7 years old... no problem... they will give you least 4.5 or 5...negotiate ..and they will offer credit card as well...with  starting limit of 3000. My friend got 5000 credit limit...and auto loan for 6 percent. he landed..and applied with in 3 months. U  r way better than him...No matter where you live.... you can open online... They will ask your pay stub....and id proof.  drivers license or state id...  They don't ask your passport copy or I94 Card. 

thanks.

Message 21 of 25
SRAGS
Regular Contributor

DCU  have no restrictions... be member ..open checking account. Yes you are correct   some  credit unions have those restrictions. and employers tie up with credit unions... With DCU  you don't have that problem...  Anybody can btake membership . Just click on  checking account on dcu web page.. it will direct you,.

Message 22 of 25
AbhishekShukla

SRAGS, Awesome! I spoke to my friend who has an auto loan from DCU and he told me the same thing that you told. 

I called them today! 

Guess what? I got an auto loan for uptp 25k at 1.99%! 

I have been jumping through hoops to get it done since the last two weeks. Finally got solved! 

Great find man! Thanks. 

Message 23 of 25
AbhishekShukla

Also, they gave me a credit card for $5000! This is so awesome! 

Message 24 of 25
SRAGS
Regular Contributor

Happy for you . Glad that u made it. Have a nice car man. dcu is wonderfull make payments on time..... They will entertain u so much.
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.