cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan Approvals!

tag
kd404

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

That's fantastic!  Capital One is good at giving people a second chance in rebuilding their credit.  I have a Capital One cc and plan on financing my next car with them.  Congratulations on the prime rate, I hope to do the same. Good luck with your new purchase.

Message 891 of 4,736
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

APPROVING BANKSmiley Frustrateduncoast Schools FCU
BUREAU PULLED: EQ
CREDIT SCORE: 721
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: FL
NEW/USED: NEW
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2011
MAKE: Mitsubishi
MODEL: Outlander Sport
MILEAGE: 0
RETAIL/LEASE: Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $23,200
TERM CONTRACTED: 72months
APR/LEASE RATE: 3.49%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $357
ANNUAL INCOME: $24000
amazon
Message 892 of 4,736
terilou2

@guydiver wrote:

Congrats! Hope you can get 40 mpg. Don't forget to put a good lubricant in the fuel due to the ULSD diesel fuels, and you need an anti-gel for winter below freezing.  Power Service in the white bottle is readily available and probably the best value for winter use.  It also contains cetane boost(octane in diesel lingo). 

Thanks! We're ready for the added maintenence "challenges" of the diesel. I drive 40 miles each way to work, 35 of it on the highway, so far I'm getting between 39-44 MPG on those trips (4 of them so far). I appreciate the tips. Smiley Happy

Message 893 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING BANK: Citizen's Bank
CREDIT SCORE: 748 Experian 748 Transunion 717 Equifax
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: TN
NEW/USED: Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2009
MAKE: Chevy
MODEL: Silverado 1500
MILEAGE: 40,600
RETAIL/LEASE: Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $24,630
TERM CONTRACTED: 60 months
APR/LEASE RATE: 2.72%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $439
ANNUAL INCOME: $60,000

Actually pre-approved at local credit union for 2.82%. Didnt think any of the dealer's banks would be able to touch that rate, but apparently they got Citizen's Bank to beat it by a tenth of a point!! Overall, very happy with the rate over a 60 month loan. Plan on making double payments however Smiley Happy
Message 894 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very excited to post this!

APPROVING BANK:Financial Health Federal CU
BUREAU PULLED: EQ
CREDIT SCORE: 619
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Indiana
NEW/USED: Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2007
MAKE: Pontiac

MODEL: G6 V6
MILEAGE: 67400
RETAIL/LEASE: Refinance
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 12850
TERM CONTRACTED: 57 mos (kept current plan)
APR/LEASE RATE: 9.25%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $254
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: I am so incredibly happy about this. I purchased my car in May 2011 for a little under $14k, $0 down, and interest rate of 17.99%. I took it, because it was the first loan in only my name and I wanted to rebuild. I finally set up an account with the CU that is affiliated with my employer and got that interest slashed nearly in half! I went from payments of $324/mo to $254/mo. Can't complain!

Message 895 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm getting a sense that my wife — with her 745 Equifax FICO score and history of three perfect auto loans — won't have any problem getting Ford's zero-percent financing or Honda's 1.9 rate this weekend.  Is that a safe assumption?

Message 896 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING : Honda Finance
BUREAU PULLED: Transunion
CREDIT SCORE: EQ 745, EX ???, TU 760
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: pa
NEW/USED:New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2012
MAKE: Honda
MODEL: Accord SE
MILEAGE: All of 18 miles
RETAIL/LEASE PURCHASE: Purchase
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $19,728
TERM CONTRACTED: 60 months
APR/LEASE RATE: 1.9 percent

MONTHLY PAYMENT:$345

MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: Spouse cosigned (to help improve credit, not help get a better rate) with a TU score of 654. After narrowing it down to the Accord and Ford Fusion, we decided that morning to go with the Fusion (we had PSECU credit union 2.49% financing set up — Ford offered either cash-off incentives or low financing, not both).

But within 100 yards of leaving our house for a run to the bank that morning, the transmission in our 8-year-old Ford Taurus (only 70,200 miles) died. As you might expect, we were pissed off — we were trading in a 12-year-old Accord that couldn't pass inspection without $1,500 in repairs, and now it was likely that it would cost more than that for our "keeper" vehicle to become road worthy.

There was no way in hell we were rewarding Ford with a $22,000 purchase. After backing the Taurus down the hill in neutral and parking it in front of our house, we drive right to the Honda dealership and took advantage of its end-of-year rebates/interest promotion.

Message 897 of 4,736
Booner72
Senior Contributor

That sounds like a sign from the heavens!

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 898 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 899 of 4,736
onebigdot

APPROVING BANK: Hyundai Motor Finance
BUREAU PULLED: EX and TU
CREDIT SCORE: 699, 711 (both auto enhanced)
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: California
NEW/USED: NEW
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2011
MAKE: Hyundai
MODEL: Genesis
RETAIL/LEASE: Purchase
AMOUNT OF LOAN: around 38k
TERM CONTRACTED: 72 months
APR/LEASE RATE: 2.99%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $582
ANNUAL INCOME: 50k
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: Applied for Capital One Blank Check. Got approved for 5.61 APR (72 mos). Took the check with me (just in case) when I went to the dealership. Applied for Hyundai's promo rate and got 2.99 for 72 months. 
Message 900 of 4,736
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.