APR/LEASE RATE: 1.99% 
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $495
ANNUAL INCOME: $xxx,xxx
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:  

Message 921 of 4,736
Credit_Query01
Established Member

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

When I applied and was approved for the Cap One blank check they did not require income verification.

Message 922 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok! Thank you for the info Smiley Wink

Message 923 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one wanted current paystub faxed in, BMW never asked for it. Once they saw the pre-approval from capital one it felt like the loan was a lock and they had to beat their rate.
Message 924 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool!! Thank You! Enjoy your new ride Smiley Happy

Message 925 of 4,736
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

APPROVING BANK: Santander Consumer BUREAU PULLED:Transunion CREDIT SCORE: 564 CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Illinois NEW/USED: Used YEAR OF VEHICLE:2006 MAKE: Bmw MODEL: 760LI MILEAGE: 49615 RETAIL/LEASE: retail AMOUNT OF LOAN: $30,000 TERM CONTRACTED:72 APR/LEASE RATE: 16.5 MONTHLY PAYMENT: 662 ANNUAL INCOME: $60,000 MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY Going to refinance in 12 months

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 926 of 4,736
butterflyblu
New Contributor

APPROVING BANK:Hyundai
BUREAU PULLED:Equifax
CREDIT SCORE:660
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:Michigan
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE:2012
MAKE:Hyundai
MODEL:Elantra Limited
MILEAGE:50
RETAIL/LEASE:Lease
AMOUNT OF LOAN:21,383.00
TERM CONTRACTED:48 Months
APR/LEASE RATE: 2 %
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 300.00
ANNUAL INCOME:40,000
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: I was originally looking to get a base model Honda Civic @ 19K. They told me they needed to have my credit underwrited by a manager because of my score. Honda dealer said good thing is I have 5 perfectly paid cars over the years which is very positive but had to see what they say on Monday. I decided to go to my second choice Hyundai and fell in love with the Elantra Limited, it's so much better than the Civic and loaded to the max. My experience with Hyundai was so smooth and easy, approval was less than an hour and Hyundai gave me everything I wanted and it came with awesome warranties. 
I never had such a positive experience buying or leasing.  The car is gorgeous! Smiley Happy
Message 927 of 4,736
kd404

Congratulations! That is a beautiful car.  You should consider buying it at lease end if you like it that much.  My friend just bought the Elantra also and loves it.  I can't believe you got a 2% rate with 660 score!  That's fantastic.  My score is 685 and I was concerned about going in to apply for a loan or lease since it wasn't in the 700 range.  I feel better now reading your experience with them.  Did you have to negotiate the 2% or did they have a promotion or something? That is great news.  I hope you enjoy your car as the Limited is as beautiful as the Sonata which my Sister leased also.  Good luck and wish me luck. :

Message 928 of 4,736
butterflyblu
New Contributor

Thank you so much!  I was very surprised by the 2% also . When they were going over the lease papers I said now, you are sure the 2% isn't a typo? He started laughing and said  NO it is NOT a typo.  I love the car, its incredible and is so so much better than any of the other cars I have test driven over the last few weeks.  You shouldn't worry at all, you will be fine I was nervous too I have read some people being turned down with higher scores than mine so I wasn't sure what to expect.  I felt like I had a jeanie in a bottle and my wish was their command! I like that.. Smiley Very Happy  Good Luck!

Message 929 of 4,736
kd404

Thanks, I'll be looking for my genie in the bottle also!  Let us know when you find out what credit bureau they pulled your report from. ok? Just curious.

Message 930 of 4,736
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.