MODEL: Rouge
MILEAGE: 11,641
RETAIL/LEASE: Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 24,000
TERM CONTRACTED: 60
APR/LEASE RATE: 10.97
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 500
ANNUAL INCOME: 42,000
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: no credit at ALL....started at 22%...1500 down...will refinance in a year..
Message 1231 of 4,736
ozziebella

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

APPROVING BANK: Wells Fargo
BUREAU PULLED: Not totally sure but it must have been auto enhanced
CREDIT SCORE: 640
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: NY
NEW/USED: USED
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2008
MAKE: Toyota
MODEL: Rav4
MILEAGE: 87000
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 12,500 plus tax and title
APR/LEASE RATE: 6.99
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 257
ANNUAL INCOME: 55000
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: I was originally approved with Capital One's blank check for 9.99%.  I could not get this car because capital one require the car to have less then 70k milage on it.  The dealer said they would run my credit, but I was very leary because I had just pulled my fico scores and they were right aroun 600.  They came back and got me approved with wells fargo dealer services for 6.99%.  So you just never know what the dealer can do.  If you are in upstate ny in the Hudson Valley, I highly recommend the dealer I worked with, Prestige Toyota in Kingston NY.  
July 2012
TU=597
Eq=600
Exp=612
Message 1232 of 4,736
tommy999

APPROVING BANK:  Capital One
BUREAU PULLED:    Equifax
CREDIT SCORE:     
Dealer Pull 590, MyFico states 645
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:  Florida
NEW/USED:   Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE:  2009
MAKE:   Cadillac
MODEL:  Escalade
MILEAGE:  66,100
RETAIL/LEASE:  Purchase
AMOUNT OF LOAN:  26,276.24
TERM CONTRACTED:  66 Months (never heard of a 66mo term before but ok)
APR/LEASE RATE:    8.42%
MONTHLY PAYMENT:  $500 even
ANNUAL INCOME:    $130,000
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:   Put down $9,800 cash + $6,000 in trade in.  Had prior 8.5 year old BK, 1 collection, & 1 charge off on my credit report. Applied for financing only at the dealer.  I also do have a seccured credit card with Capital One, so that may have been why they approved me with the lowest rate the dealer could find.  Process was pretty painless, I wasnt asked for income verification but I provided 2 pay stubs anyway.  In the end Finance guy said my payments came to $506.89  I said make it $500 even and you got a deal,  he put out his hand and we shaked.  Dealer was Toyota of Deerfield Beach.  They were fair to me. Included in my loan is a 3year/35k mile bumper to bumper warranty for $2,785.  I plan on gardening for 6 months to get up to 750 than refinancing this loan with penfed or navy federal.
Message 1233 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING BANK: Toyota Financing
BUREAU PULLED: Transunion
CREDIT SCORE: 709 Auto Fico
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:California
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2012
MODEL: Camry SE
MILEAGE: 7
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 24853
TERM CONTRACTED: 60 Months
APR/LEASE RATE: 1.9%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 434
ANNUAL INCOME: 75000
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: I went in with pre-approval from my bank for a rate of 5.49. The salesman said he thought he could beat that rate. I told him I want you to kill that rate! He came back with 1.9. The price quote of 22,709 was 1,000 under invoice. The 1.9 rate still has me smiling. Total interest paid over the life of the loan is 1,200. Smiley Surprised
Message 1234 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING BANK:WELLS FARGO

BUREAU PULLED:TRANSUNION CREDIT SCORE:?

CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:TEXAS

NEW/USED:NEW YEAR OF VEHICLE:2012 .

MAKE:.KIA

MODEL:smileysurprised:PTIMA HYBRID

MILEAGE:12

RETAIL/LEASE:RETAIL

AMOUNT OF LOAN:26700

TERM CONTRACTED:72

APR/LEASE RATE:3.49

MONTHLY PAYMENT:.408

ANNUAL INCOME:41000

COMMENTS: I HAVE HAD A MORTGAGE FOR 4 YEARS. LAST YEAR DID REFI. I HAVE ONLY HAD A CAP1, HSBC CC FOR LESS THAN 1 YEAR BOTH WITH 500 CL. THEN IN NOVEMBER '11 I GOT A SEARS MASTERCARD FOR 1250 CL.I GOT EVERY COLLECTION OFF MY CR BY CALLING THE COMPANIES I OWED AND TOLD THEM THAT I WOULD PAY IF THEY DELETE. IT WASN'T THAT EASY BUT IT WORKED. HAD 4 OF THEM. HAD A CREDIT CARD THAT WENT DELIQ. BACK IN 2005 (HARRIS JEWLERY) THAT THEY REPORTED LAST YEAR 48 TIMES 120 DAYS. PAID THAT OFF LAST YEAR THINKING IT WOULD BE DELETED THIS YEAR. I CALLED ALL THREE CREDIT BUREAUS AND THIS IS A FACT "NO MATTER HOW LONG AGO YOU BECAME DELIQUENT IF YOU PAY OFF THE DEBT YOUR 7 YEARS STARTS FROM THE DAY YOU BECOME CURRENT!!!!!!!!" IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME CALL THEM YOURSELF. THEY ARE SO NICE. SO IF YOU'RE CLOSE TO YOUR 7 YEAR MARK DON'T PAY UNLESS THEY DELETE. SO I CALLED AND BEGGED HARRIS TO PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR ME AND THEY REMOVED IT.(HARDEST COMPANY TO PERSUADE) I BELIEVED SOME OF THE STUFF I READ ON HERE ABOUT WHEN YOUR FIRST DELIQUENT DAY STARTED 7 YEARS BEGINS FROM THAT DAY. THEY FORGOT TO ADD THAT IF YOU GET BEHIND AND THEN CATCH UP AND GET BEHIND AGAIN IT STARTS FROM THE MOST CURRENT DELIQUENCY BEFORE REACHING 60 DAYS LATE!!!! I DID ALL THIS WITHIN 1 YEAR TO BE EXACT. I WAS IN THE LOW 500'S WHEN I STARTED TO THE 700 CLUB. I HAD A REPO THAT ALSO FELL OFF MY CR 2 YEARS AGO. I HAVE NOT HAD ANY CAR HISTORY SINCE THEN. I WENT TO A CREDIT UNION THAT USES EXPERIAN AND THEY PULLED A 691. TOLD ME TO PICK OUT A CAR. BUT DEALT WITH WELLS FARGO WHO DIDN'T WANT POI OR ANYTHING BUT 2 REFERENCES

Message 1235 of 4,736
Hammer23
Frequent Contributor

@ozziebella wrote:
APPROVING BANK: Wells Fargo
BUREAU PULLED: Not totally sure but it must have been auto enhanced
CREDIT SCORE: 640
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: NY
NEW/USED: USED
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2008
MODEL: Rav4
MILEAGE: 87000
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 12,500 plus tax and title
APR/LEASE RATE: 6.99
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 257
ANNUAL INCOME: 55000
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: I was originally approved with Capital One's blank check for 9.99%.  I could not get this car because capital one require the car to have less then 70k milage on it.  The dealer said they would run my credit, but I was very leary because I had just pulled my fico scores and they were right aroun 600.  They came back and got me approved with wells fargo dealer services for 6.99%.  So you just never know what the dealer can do.  If you are in upstate ny in the Hudson Valley, I highly recommend the dealer I worked with, Prestige Toyota in Kingston NY.  

Congrats on you approval with Wells Fargo! You are correct, you never know what a dealer can do for you.

WF Home Projects Visa $8500 / Towpath CU Visa $7000 / Chase Freedom Visa $5500 / Cap 1 QS Visa Sig $5000 / Barclaycard Ring MC $5000 / GE Lowes $5000 / Citi Best Buy MC $4250 / Barclaycard Rewards Visa $4000 / BFG CU Visa $3500 / Citi Sears$3000 / WF Visa $2000 / GE Walmart $1900 / GE Care Credit $1900 / GE Amazon $1400 / Cap 1 Kohls $1000 / GE Old Navy $800 / Webbank Fingerhut $700
Message 1236 of 4,736
mrbark

APPROVING BANK:  AmeriCredit (GM)
BUREAU PULLED:  TU, Equifax
CREDIT SCORE:  515-550
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: California
NEW/USED:  USED
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2004
MAKE: Audi
MODEL: S4
MILEAGE:  111,111 Smiley Happy
AMOUNT OF LOAN:  $8,800 ($13,800 out the door, $5,000 down)
TERM CONTRACTED: 36 Months
APR/LEASE RATE: 12.5%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $313
ANNUAL INCOME: 90,000
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: Easy approval for an 8 year old, 111,000 mile Audi with a 515-550 score! Rate is about what a person with above average credit would have on the same car.
Message 1237 of 4,736
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

APPROVING BANK: Ford Motor Credit (FMC)
BUREAU PULLED: TU
CREDIT SCORE: 681
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: IL
NEW/USED: New
MAKE: Ford
MODEL: Fusion SE
MILEAGE: 10,500 per year
RETAIL/LEASE:Lease
AMOUNT OF LOAN:N/A
TERM CONTRACTED: 24 months
APR/LEASE RATE: 0.5
MONTHLY PAYMENT:$259 Smiley Happy
ANNUAL INCOME: $70,000
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: Qualified for Tier 1 financing which was 0% for 60 months or 1.9% for 72 months with $1750 bonus cash and $500 new grad bonus. Vehicle has the Sun & Sync value package with rear spoiler and reverse sensing system, paid $100 below invoice.  

Message 1238 of 4,736
Raw_Oyster
Valued Member

APPROVING BANK:  Honda Finance
BUREAU PULLED:  Equifax
CREDIT SCORE:  659
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Texas
NEW/USED:  USED
MAKE: Acura
MODEL: TL
MILEAGE:  7,713 :smileyhappy:
AMOUNT OF LOAN:  $28,990 (I Paid TT&L)
TERM CONTRACTED: 72Months
APR/LEASE RATE: 6.49%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $489
ANNUAL INCOME: 96,000
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: My car loan journey started almost a month ago when I was approved wiith CAP1 for only a 15.9%..lol, then I tried Sea Air Credit Union who approved me for a 10.9%..not bad for my credit score. Well, after Ford Motor Credit decided to delete my CO from my CR, I knew I could it got a better rate through a dealership. I was debating between a MB C300 or an Acura TL, I went to an Acura dealership and my car salesman told me he would not have a problem beating that rate. His manager was able to find me the 6.49% through Honda FinanceSmiley Very Happy I decided to go with the TL because it is an almost brand new 2012 loaner car at a really great price (almost $4,000 under NADA value )and because it is a CPO it comes with an additional 1 year or 12,000 extra miles to the Acura warranty.

The best part of the deal was when they were trying to sell me all kind of "extended warranties and protections" and because I've been reading this forum for the last two months and found out about the high mark ups on these products, I said "thanks, but no thanks". This is the first car that I felt that I knew what I was doing during the negotiations. Thanks MYFICO Forums.
" height="25">
Message 1239 of 4,736
rak320
Valued Member

APPROVING BANK: NFCU
BUREAU PULLED: EQ
CREDIT SCORE: 745
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: NC
NEW/USED: NEW
YEAR OF VEHICLE: NEW
MAKE: Pre-Approval
MODEL: unk
MILEAGE: 0
AMOUNT OF LOAN: up to 48,000
TERM CONTRACTED: 72 mos
APR/LEASE RATE: 1.99
MONTHLY PAYMENT: unk
ANNUAL INCOME: $64,000
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: I went ahead and got pre-approved so I can have 60 days to decide what to purchase. Instant approval online, was really easy, it said if I don't have to use all 48K, which I won't but if I did my payment would be around $717.

Grant
1 October Eq 750

NFCU nRewards 25k, USAA MC 19k, USAA MC 16k, Cabelas 9k, Jeep MC 8.5K, Chase Mil Star 12k

Message 1240 of 4,736
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.