Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan Approvals!

tag
lucky70
New Contributor

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

I'm jealous now!! I asked question about same car a few days ago about lease payment. What color? Is it fully loaded? Did u get pure plus? Congrats
Message 1361 of 4,736
StevieB92630

APPROVING BANK: Toyota Financial Services
BUREAU PULLED: ALL
CREDIT SCORE: 714 TU 715 EQ 647 EX (Wife EX 660)
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: CA
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2012
MAKE:Toyota
MODEL: RAV4 Base V6
MILEAGE: 99
RETAIL/LEASE: Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $28000
TERM CONTRACTED: 60 mo
APR/LEASE RATE: 0%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $480
ANNUAL INCOME: $137000
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: Not much depth of credit because just coming off 7 years of baddies. Pulled my wife's credit as well (660 EQ) and BK in 1/2012. She had a good FICO Auto Enhanced. No down payment.

Message 1362 of 4,736
guydiver
Established Contributor

@ando35 wrote:
APPROVING BANK:Wells Fargo Dealer Services
BUREAU PULLED: Unsure
CREDIT SCORE: 654 Experian and 665 Transunion
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:Florida
NEW/USED: Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2010
MODEL: Honda Accord LXE Coupe
MILEAGE: 25,000
RETAIL/LEASE:bought
AMOUNT OF LOAN:20,000
TERM CONTRACTED:72 months
APR/LEASE RATE:9%
MONTHLY PAYMENT:380
ANNUAL INCOME:$65,000
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:655 exp and 665 TU got me 9% from Wells Fargo Dealer Services

Congrats on your car.  If you can get your scores up in 6-12 mo., you could refinance for half that rate or better.  Good luck.

Message 1363 of 4,736
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Thank you. I'm really close to leaving B of A, I just need to work out some details with Chase. I opened a few accounts for personal and business with them after auto loan. Very nice to work with, my rep calls me every couple weeks to check in (I was stunned, thought there was an issue). I just need to deal with moving investments from Merrill Lynch as they are tied in with my B of A accounts. It's a shame as I am happy with ML and the B of A web site is the best... but Chase is loving on me now. 

My wife worked for Chase for a while and started with Washington Mutual. She's no longer in banking but has friends still at Chase so I guess I even have routes for favors as needed. 

Message 1364 of 4,736
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Thank you! It's the pure 2 door model in Colima Lime. Fairly loaded, would have opted for more stuff but I was picking from inventory left until 2013 begin to arrive. Whatever you do get the package with the HID lights. Much better that regular ones. The top end sound system rocks. The 5 cameras are a blast to play with when driving. Also get the mud flaps installed if you get one. Worth the cost and saves a lot of debris from getting on the paint. I picked up some online and installed myself. 

The 2013 will have better GPS and a couple of other things and might be worth the wait if you can resist. I would love to see about 50 more HP on this thing. 

Message 1365 of 4,736
CraveMazda
Contributor

MyFico has really really helped me with my road to credit recovery. Today I bought a Lexus Certified Pre-owned at the best rate possible during their October sales event.

APPROVING BANK: Lexus Financial
BUREAU PULLED: EQ
CREDIT SCORE: 726
NEW/USED: CPO
APR/LEASE RATE: 1.99
Term: 60 months

Cap 1 Plat: $750 | Zync: NPSL | NFCU Rewards MC: $23K | Nordstrom Visa: $10K | USAA Amex: $4K | Chase Freedom: $5K | Discover IT: 11,500K | BCE: $ 11K
Message 1366 of 4,736
lucky70
New Contributor

Scenery guy I love that color but we only have 3 dealerships in Georgia and none of them have the lime color so I am looking at black. I have beentrying to hold out for 2 months to see if they will be desperate enough to come down on price. As far as engine some say it feels like a v6? It is also rumor that it has ford focus turbo engine?  Also the 2013 is suppose to be $2000 cheaper on the base model which is a good thing. I am sure u are turning heads wherever u go. Lol do think $780 with 15000 miles for 36 months is too much with 1120 downI that is about the monthly payment if financed for 60 months I believe. Thanks.

Message 1367 of 4,736
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

I actually looked at a couple online at one of the dealers in Atlanta and I am in Florida and the flight from TPA to ATL is quick and cheap. This was the only lime one I could find but you might have luck looking out of the area if you really want it. I did hear the Atlanta dealers are great to work with on the who experience. 

The engine is the Ford Eco Boost turbo, plenty of power and quick to respond. I did race an Audi S4 and he never caught me from the light (yes we were safe on deserted road, it's a buddy and he kept smack talking so I had to shut him up). I do hope they bump the HP in the future as it would not take much on their end to do so. Don't be afraid to go off road either. I went up some sandy and muddy roads and the electronic terrain controls are no joke. Had Jeep drivers stop me to check it out, they were impressed I made it and were ready to pull me out when I got stuck. 

Yes, 2013 will offer a less expensive base model but you give up glass roof on that model - and the glass roof makes it! On a nice day the sun fills the car. Almost as nice as a convertible but less wind, AC or heat and great tunes. The new base also has faux leather and not worth it - the interior is awesome as it is. 

Wish I could help on the lease costs but I am pretty clueless on stuff like that. I dig the black ones, was my second choice. Best of luck on it, you will enjoy it for sure. 

Message 1368 of 4,736
guydiver
Established Contributor

@CraveMazda wrote:
MyFico has really really helped me with my road to credit recovery. Today I bought a Lexus Certified Pre-owned at the best rate possible during their October sales event.

Congrats.  That's awesome.  What did you get?  Got my eye on a CPO RX 350.  If they pull EQ my auto score will be close to 800.

Message 1369 of 4,736
H-Town_Tider
Established Member

@guydiver wrote:

@CraveMazda wrote:

Congrats.  That's awesome.  What did you get?  Got my eye on a CPO RX 350.  If they pull EQ my auto score will be close to 800.

My wife's last two cars have been an RX330 and an RX400h, respectively. Bought both of them used, and they both were/are awesome cars. They really hold their value.

Starting Score: 671 TU (1/29/12), 653 EQ (1/29/12)
Current Score: 740 TU (5/5/13), 759 EQ (6/5/13), 745 EX (6/15/13)
Goal Score: 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1370 of 4,736
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.