Established Member
dzaf562

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

[ Edited ]

vAirGo7 wrote:

hey dzaf562, can i know which infiniti dealer you went to? i'm thinking to buy a G37 in coming months...

Thanks..

Edited...referring to a specific salesperson isn't allowed on here.

Valued Contributor
Dustink

Redissochi wrote:

HOT DAMN I GOT APPROVED and the terms are pretty darn good for a 1st time buyer!

APPROVING BANK: Roadloans
BUREAU PULLED: EX
CREDIT SCORE:704
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:IL
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2013
MAKE: Chevy
MODEL: Camero
MILEAGE:0
RETAIL/LEASE: Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN: Depends on final cost, approved to $28,455
TERM CONTRACTED: 72 months
APR/LEASE RATE: 6.47%
MONTHLY PAYMENT:??
ANNUAL INCOME: 36000
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: I have been getting denied left and right because I am a 1st time buyer and I have a whole lot of school loans which has been killing my DTI ratio. However, I am only required to pay $10 a month for them and I am not behind. I pulled the trigger on roadloans even though I have heard the terms have been awful for some, but I am really pleased at what they approved me for being a 1st time buyer. They approved me for WAAAY more than I need so I dont plan on maxing out on the approval amount. Hope to not go over $24000. NOW I CAN SHOP!!! Camero here I come!!

With that score, your rate is high. Give the dealer a chance to beat it. You might even get promo terms.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Established Member
hrguy

Dustink wrote:

Redissochi wrote:

HOT DAMN I GOT APPROVED and the terms are pretty darn good for a 1st time buyer!

MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: I have been getting denied left and right because I am a 1st time buyer and I have a whole lot of school loans which has been killing my DTI ratio. However, I am only required to pay $10 a month for them and I am not behind. I pulled the trigger on roadloans even though I have heard the terms have been awful for some, but I am really pleased at what they approved me for being a 1st time buyer. They approved me for WAAAY more than I need so I dont plan on maxing out on the approval amount. Hope to not go over $24000. NOW I CAN SHOP!!! Camero here I come!!

With that score, your rate is high. Give the dealer a chance to beat it. You might even get promo terms.

True, but will probably do better with a credit union...6.47% is not prime, but it is a Prime Rate for the Term (72mo), if it was a 60mo term than yea I would totally agree to go with the dealer.

Filed BK 7: 2/28/2012 | Discharged: 7/24/2012
POST BK APPROVALS:
NFCU nRewards Secured Visa: $1000 7/12| Apple FCU Secured Visa: $1000 9/12
Toyota Finance Lease: 0% | 0.0008 MF 10/12
Barclay Apple Finance Visa: $2200 1/13
NFCU cashRewards Visa: $2500 3/13

Valued Contributor
Dustink

hrguy wrote:

Dustink wrote:

Redissochi wrote:

True, but will probably do better with a credit union...6.47% is not prime, but it is a Prime Rate for the Term (72mo), if it was a 60mo term than yea I would totally agree to go with the dealer.

That's another point. Go with a 60 month loan at the longest.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
New Contributor
Redissochi

Well BOA just approved me for $25k at 3.09% 60 months....think I found a winner LOL I am soooo happy because all the denials were depressing me seriously! And my car I have now has been costing waay more to fix...I was about to give up. This site has helped a lot. 

Starting Score: 624
Current Score: 710(MYFICO 06/10/2013) Experian: 705 (Pulled from Bank of America while applying for an auto loan 5/2013)Goal Score: 800 Club

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Dustink

Redissochi wrote:

Well BOA just approved me for $25k at 3.09% 60 months....think I found a winner LOL I am soooo happy because all the denials were depressing me seriously! And my car I have now has been costing waay more to fix...I was about to give up. This site has helped a lot. 

Woot!

Congrats :smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor
Dustink

Redissochi wrote:

Let the dealer beat it.

Established Member
bratly35

APPROVING BANK:Northewest Community Credit Union
BUREAU PULLED:TU
CREDIT SCORE:738
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:smileysurprised:R
NEW/USED:New
YEAR OF VEHICLE:2013
MAKE:Chevy
MODEL:Camaro
MILEAGE:15
RETAIL/LEASE:Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN:26400
TERM CONTRACTED:72
APR/LEASE RATE:2.49%
MONTHLY PAYMENT:$401.49
ANNUAL INCOME:36,000
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO:37% with this loan
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:

Current scores EQ 697 (FICO) Ex 740 (FAKO) TU 728 (Walmart)

New Visitor
jerz123

APPROVING BANK: ALLY
BUREAU PULLED: EXPERIAN & MAYBE TU
CREDIT SCORE: 670 FACO EXPERIAN, 652 AUTO ENHANCED TU (FROM ANOTHER DEALER)
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: NJ
NEW/USED: NEW
MAKE: CADILLAC
MODEL: ATS
MILEAGE: 4157
RETAIL/LEASE: LEASE
AMOUNT OF LOAN: CONTRACT SIGNED FOR ~40K, INCLUDED $7K NEGATIVE EQUITY, TAXES, TAGS, FEES, ETC
TERM CONTRACTED: 36 MONTHS
APR/LEASE RATE: NOT SURE
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 545
ANNUAL INCOME: 50K
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: ~50% INCLUDING RENT
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:

HAD A CAP1 @18% ON A 2011 ALTIMA, MONTHLY PMT $587. ALTIMA GOT ABOUT 7K IN NEGATIVE EQUITY WHICH GOT ROLLED INTO THE LEASE. LEASE IS ON A DEMO, 36000 MILE LEASE. WAS REALLY SURPRISED I GOT APPROVED, BUT APPARENTLY THE DEALER WAS ABLE TO GET ME INTO A TIER 1.

Starting Score 2009: ~500
Current Score: EX 670, TU 660, EQ 602
Goal: 750
Contributor
drboxing

Congrats, I love the Cadillac ATS, CTS and my favorite XTS (my dream car)

Starting Score: TU 614 EX584
Current Score: TU 650/EX 650 (Walmart)
Goal Score: 710

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}