Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan Approvals!

tag
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

After just looking yes DCU has better rates, for a used car on a 65 month loan you can get a rate as low as 1.49% for 65 months with DD, 1.99% without and a score greater than 675 (EQ04 score not the 08 you can pull from MyFICO) will get you that rate. I feel that DCU is pretty laid back as far as loans go. I literally put in the application online then called they reviewed for 5 minutes and I was approved.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 2601 of 4,736
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

It all depends on the length of loan you want to carry. NFCU offers 1.49%, but only up to 36 months.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 2602 of 4,736
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

So is it worth joining dcu if I already belong to nfcu and usaa

edit

nvm not eligibleSmiley Sad

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 2603 of 4,736
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Anyone is eligible if you pay $10 donation to reach out to schools Smiley Happy
Message 2604 of 4,736
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

link ?
CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 2605 of 4,736
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

When you fill out the membership application it will ask how your eligible to join, one of the options is to make a donation to one of there charities. It will allow you to make the donation with your application.
Message 2606 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING BANK: Ally FInancial
BUREAU PULLED: Equifax
CREDIT SCORE: 609
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: IA
NEW/USED: NEW
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2015
MAKE: Hyundai
MODEL: Elantra
MILEAGE: 12
RETAIL/LEASE:Reatail
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 23,000
TERM CONTRACTED: 72
APR/LEASE RATE: 11
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 450ish
ANNUAL INCOME: 59K
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: ? 
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: Negative Equity of 6K brought down to 2k due to rebates/down payment, second caryover of negative equity.  Refi as soon as report clears up a bit in 9-12 months.

Message 2607 of 4,736
RushXTC
Established Contributor

APPROVING BANK: Golden 1
BUREAU PULLED:  Unsure
CREDIT SCORE: Unsure
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: CA
NEW/USED: NEW
MAKE: Ford
MODEL: Mustang GT
MILEAGE: 15
RETAIL/LEASE:Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $41,330
TERM CONTRACTED: 84
APR/LEASE RATE: 2.99%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $552.36
ANNUAL INCOME: $0
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: ? 
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: I had to put 2k down, Due to negative equity (Was still under even after the 2k) I used my father as a co-signer since this was a bigger loan than my previous one (Approved for 25kish @ 3.29% on my own with the previous loan)

Message 2608 of 4,736
Jeff532003
Frequent Contributor

APPROVING BANK: Greylock FCU
BUREAU PULLED: Experian
CREDIT SCORE: 709
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Massachusetts
NEW/USED: New
MAKE: Subaru
MODEL: Legacy limited
MILEAGE: 34
RETAIL/LEASE: Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 26790
TERM CONTRACTED: 72
APR/LEASE RATE: 2.49%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 408.71
ANNUAL INCOME: 65000
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: 1% prior to car loan not including rent.
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: My score was a 520 this time last year. Thanks to this site I've had tremendous success rebuilding. I was approved through many banks at 3.2-4.5% but no one could beat my credit union. Couldn't be happier with this loan. I was able to get the more loaded car for a great payment thanks to my super low interest rate.
Capital One Venture- 10k, Quicksilver 3.5k, QS MC- 5.8 k, Venture One 5k| Chase Amazon 2k | American Express PRG- NPSL, JetBlue TrueBlue-2k | Bank of America Cash Rewards- 2k | DIscover IT- 1.3k | Barclay's Rewards MC- 1.3k | Greylock FCU (elan)- 500 | BJ's Perks Mastercard 3k | Overstock - 1k| Express - 750 | J Crew 4.3k | Orbitz Visa 2k| Walmart 700 |
TU FICO 5/14 - 520 | FICO 2/15 - 704 | FICO 6/21 - 702 |
Message 2609 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING BANK:Wells Fargo
BUREAU PULLED:Equifax/Experian
CREDIT SCORE:655
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:VA
NEW/USED:New
YEAR OF VEHICLE:2014
MAKE:Ford
MODEL:F150
MILEAGE:1
RETAIL/LEASE:
AMOUNT OF LOAN:$33,000
TERM CONTRACTED:72
APR/LEASE RATE:7.74%
MONTHLY PAYMENT:$594.00
ANNUAL INCOME:90k
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO:30%
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:First new car I have every owned, always bought used and always had subprime loans.  I have been focused on my credit for 6 months and have brought my score up 100 points.  I have 2 car loans which have never been late and have had for 3 years until trading one in on the new vehicle.  I'm going to give it some time and see about a refi with Navy Fed.

Message 2610 of 4,736
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.