Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan Approvals!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

APPROVING BANK: Toyota Financial
BUREAU PULLED: Not sure. I told them I checked TU this morning and to pull that. 
CREDIT SCORE: 686 (first car so no auto-enhanced)
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Texas
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2010
MAKE: Toyota
MODEL: Corolla LE
MILEAGE: 170
RETAIL/LEASE: retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 19320
TERM CONTRACTED: 60 months
APR/LEASE RATE: 0%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $322
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: I opted for the extended warranty.  If the car needs repairs in the 60 months I'm making payments, I can get it fixed with no deductible.  I also purchased GAP.  I got a $1000 trade on a beat up Blazer and got an additional $1000 in college grad program and extra rebates and incentives.  Since they released the 2011 models about a month ago they were wanting to get rid of the 2010 on the lot.  
Thanks, myFico, for helping me out.  All the advice from other members and the forums proved to be very helpful.  

Message 641 of 4,736
julieray419
Established Member

APPROVING BANK: Navy Army FCU
BUREAU PULLED: Exquifax
CREDIT SCORE: 450ish
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Texas
NEW/USED: Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 08
MAKE: Chevy
MODEL: HHR
MILEAGE: 50,000
RETAIL/LEASE: Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $8900
TERM CONTRACTED: 36 months
APR/LEASE RATE: 14%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $245
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: 20% down payment towards purchase price. Have been a member for4 years with horrendous and current bad credit due to job loss and even a repo 5 years ago.

Message 642 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING BANK: Nissan Motors Acceptance Corporation
BUREAU PULLED: TU
CREDIT SCORE: 702
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: IL
NEW/USED: NEW
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2011
MAKE: NISSAN
MODEL: ALTIMA 3.5SR V6
MILEAGE: 0
RETAIL/LEASE: RETAIL
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $41K
TERM CONTRACTED: 60 MOS.
APR/LEASE RATE: 0%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $680
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: Traded in 2004 Lexus RX330 which I still owed $21,600 on; rolled negative equity into new loan.  Sticker on new Altima was $33K.  At the time I bought my Lexus, I had bad credit and had an interest rate of 18.19% - so glad I was able to trade-out of the Lexus and get a brand new car for 0%.  Reduced my monthy payment & got a brand new car!  So, I put $1,500 down & drove-out in brand new fully loaded Altima 3.5SR V6.  Also bought maintenance package & extended bumper-to-bumper warranty for a total period of 7 years and 100K miles. 
Message 643 of 4,736
Redfunk

APPROVING BANK: Honda
BUREAU PULLED:transunion
CREDIT SCORE:687
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCESmiley TongueA
NEW/USED:new
YEAR OF VEHICLE:2011
MAKE:Honda
MODEL:accord ex
MILEAGE:15k/year
RETAIL/LEASE:lease
AMOUNT OF LOAN:
TERM CONTRACTED:36 months
APR/LEASE RATE:
MONTHLY PAYMENT:$299/month
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:
Message 644 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING BANK: Landmark Credit Union
BUREAU PULLED:transunion
CREDIT SCORE: 653 TU, 705 Auto Enhanced
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE WI
NEW/USED:Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE:2008
MAKE:Kia
MODELSmiley Frustratededona Mini Van
MILEAGE:50,000
RETAIL/LEASE: Buy
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 20,000
TERM CONTRACTED:66 months
APR/LEASE RATE: 5.99$
MONTHLY PAYMENT:$328
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY. I opted for the 48 month warranty, gap coverage, remote starter installation, and Environmental Protection Package. I know... Those cost me alot of money, but I was able to roll all into the loan. I was surprised I was approved for this large of a loan. I have never financed a car before, and have a BK discharged in 2005. I put $500 down and traded in a car that they gave me $1700 for. My Auto Enhanced score was much higher than my true Fico, maybe because of my low debt to income? Income is 45,000/yr. Not sure. Actual price of car was 15,000.. after tax and all the other stuff it came to $20,000.. but I have piece of mind for at least the next 4 years! I was at a 485 Fico score only 2 years ago.. so I am living proof it can be done with hard work and responsibility.

Message 645 of 4,736
Established Member

APPROVING BANK: Chase
BUREAU PULLED: Transunion
CREDIT SCORE: TU-660; EQ-613; EXP-Unknown
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: North Carolina
NEW/USED: USED
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2008
MAKE: Mercedes
MODEL: E350
MILEAGE: 51,000
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $28,657.41
TERM CONTRACTED: 72 Months
APR/LEASE RATE: 12.99%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $575.12
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: Traded in my leased Jeep that had 2 months remaining and only had 21,000 miles on a 36,000 mile lease.  Zero down and dealer gave me credit for the $3,100 between the lease pay off amount on the Jeep and the dealer's trade-in value.  Love the new car!  I repaired my credit enough for my first car purchase without a co-signer.  Plan to refinance in a year when my score gets up over 700!  I screwed up my credit in college and had several charge offs and collections removed over the last year.  A year ago, I had ZERO revolving accounts and scores in the mid 500s despite owing very little money to anyone.  A year of myfico and I only have one stupid Continental Finance charge off from 2007 on my report, no collections, and a few late payments (none in over a year) on each of my 2 previous Jeep leases with Chrysler Financial.  I have a closed B of A credit card with $1,300 balance on a limit of $2,500 (will have zero balance after bonus in April) and now have 2 Capital One cards ($500 each), Credit One ($400), Orchard Bank ($300), and just received my Barclays Usairways Dividend Miles card (after RECON!!) with a $1,500 limit for my first $1,000+ limit since B of A gave me a ridiculous limit in college!  I carry no balance on any of these but will keep a few % on the Barclays to have some utilization.  Thank you to everyone on the forum and all of the people at myfico!!

Starting Score: EQ: 573 1-27-11
Current Score: TU: 622 EQ:631 EX: 637 (PSECU) 10-18-11
Goal Score: TU: 750 EQ 700 EX: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 646 of 4,736
JaytheXman

APPROVING BANK: PenFed
BUREAU PULLED: Equifax
CREDIT SCORE:772 per Fico Scorewatch 3/30/2011
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Connecticut
NEW/USED:Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE:2008
MAKE:BMW
MODEL:335XI
MILEAGE: 34800
RETAIL/LEASE:Finance
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $21500 - (Car is valued at 33,500)
TERM CONTRACTED:60months
APR/LEASE RATE: 2.99%
MONTHLY PAYMENT:$386.23/month
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: This was a refinance from CHASE which I had at 5.00% from January where I originally was not approved from PenFed. My one baddie and rotating balance dropped to 3%. I was originally denied around a low 700 Fico score. I also was approved for a $5,000 Visa Platinum Rewards card through PenFed.
Message 647 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING BANK: VW Credit
BUREAU PULLED: ALL 3
CREDIT SCORE: 634
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: AZ
NEW/USED: NEW
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2011
MAKE: VW
MODEL: GTI
MILEAGE: 3
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 26870
TERM CONTRACTED: 60mths
APR/LEASE RATE: 5.75
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $516.75
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:

Message 648 of 4,736
favre_2_free
New Contributor

APPROVING BANK: Landmark Credit Union
BUREAU PULLED: TransUnion
CREDIT SCORE: 699
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: WI
NEW/USED: New(Refi of earlier posted Chase Loan)
YEAR OF VEHICLE:2 011
MAKE: Ford
MODEL: Explorer
MILEAGE: 125
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $37,814.19
TERM CONTRACTED: 72 MO
APR/LEASE RATE: 4.95
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $608.18
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:  I refinanced my New Car through my Credit Union so all my accounts were in one spot for ease of payment, plus I lost 8/10 of a point from my earlier loan. 

Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
EX: 667 (8/6 Amex App) - EQ 700 - TU 697
Message 649 of 4,736
beckadawn

APPROVING BANK: Member One Credit Union
BUREAU PULLED: - 
CREDIT SCORE: 670+
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: VA
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2011
MAKE: Ford
MODEL: Mustang
MILEAGE: 200
AMOUNT OF LOAN:
 $26,550
TERM CONTRACTED: 72
APR/LEASE RATE: 6%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $440
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: I purchased my Mustang right after they became available (June 2010). It was not pre-ordered, and the lowest APR offer, at the time, was 6%. This was my first "NEW" vehicle, as well as the first vehicle I have purchased without my dad as a co-signer. All my other auto loans had APRs around 10%, but they were used, not new. I did not expect to be approved but I was pleasantly surprised. I may refinance after I have paid my loan down, to get a smaller payment, but not yet. As of today, I have already paid the principal down by $2,000+.
I added the service package, because he knocked the price down to the company's cost. Nationwide's GAP insurance was much cheaper than the dealer's offer, so that, I declined. With all my regular services free for 75,000 miles and 25+ MPG, this purchase was definitely worth it. =)

Message 650 of 4,736
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.