Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan Approvals!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

@jhtrico1850 wrote:

Congrats shphoto! How old is your credit I was just wondering?

Thank you, jhtrico!  Before the loan my AAoA was 8-ish years, oldest account 13 years.  I've been at my current job for 12 years.  No auto loan history because I purchased previous car in cash and drove it for 7 years, prior to that still had the first car my dad bought me as a teenager.  

Message 2631 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING BANK: Toyota Financial Services
BUREAU PULLED: Transunion and Experian 
CREDIT SCORE:  692 when Dealer pulled and TR 764, EQ 763, EX 766 Auto-Enhanced 
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Texas 
NEW/USED: New 
YEAR OF VEHICLE:  2015
MAKE: Toyota
MODEL: Corolla S Plus (Fully Loaded: Moonroof, navigation, Smart key push button start)
MILEAGE: 25
RETAIL/LEASE:  Sticker price $24,000, but talked down to $21,600 OTD price
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $21,600
TERM CONTRACTED: 60 months (will pay early)
APR/LEASE RATE:  0% !! Smiley Tongue(I still can't believe it)
MONTHLY PAYMENT:  $367
ANNUAL INCOME:  No proof of income, but salesman added on appl. $2,200 a month
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO:  2%
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:Okay, I am in love with my car!  It is actually my first car loan, so I thought it would be very difficult, but I was approved at dealer instantly. I only have 4 1/2 years of credit, (I build my credit with credit cards) And I am 23 if it matters. 

Message 2632 of 4,736
Princess9483
Valued Member

Nice Shininstar00! Congrats!!

Fico: Beginning 506 (11/2013)
TU 619 (10/2015)
1/2017: Equifax 659, TU 655, Experian 642
Mortgage middle: TU 630
Goal 700 (but will settle for mortgage 640)

Current: TU 665 Oct '17
Message 2633 of 4,736
stagefoursurvivor
Established Contributor

Kudos on a great APR However, OTD price means nothing except maybe to those in Tx

11/14/14 Total CL $1,100; 6/30/15 Total CL $180K
Message 2634 of 4,736
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Out the door price is the total price he paid for the vehicle plus TTL. That is common for any state. It just gives you the total price you will pay with no more fees or extras to be added. Makes it easier to get your financing knowing exactly the amount you will need and that nothing else will be added. I'm not sure what you mean by only means something in Texas?
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 2635 of 4,736
stagefoursurvivor
Established Contributor

Uhhhhh, no

@cartwrna wrote:
Out the door price is the total price he paid for the vehicle plus TTL. That is common for any state. It just gives you the total price you will pay with no more fees or extras to be added. Makes it easier to get your financing knowing exactly the amount you will need and that nothing else will be added. I'm not sure what you mean by only means something in Texas?

Uhhhh, no, you're completely wrong

OTD, out-the-door, price INCLUDES ALL taxes(TT&L), fees, add-ons, etc. Hence, this OTD price only applies to those purchasing in Tx

Message 2636 of 4,736
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

He was just detailing what he paid for OTD, I don't see how it only applying to residents in TX is relevant to his post? I also stated the OTD price is total you will pay with no more fees or extras added including TTL. I've bought many cars, I know what OTD is Smiley Happy
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 2637 of 4,736
stagefoursurvivor
Established Contributor

If you think TT&L isn't included in OTD price then, no you don't know what OTD is and it's very clear you don't know from your earlier post.

The price paid WITHOUT TT&L is the most important point for a national audience and is relevant for everyone. To add Tx TT&L is IRrelevant where the % is likely different in other states.

I'm not "flaming" you, simply correcting your misperception. "Purchase Price" should include everything BUT TT&L to provide a true measure of the price regardless of the state you purchased.

OTD in Calif(10%tax) is likely much higher than OTD in NC(2%tax)

Message 2638 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

Negative Nancy has come to rain on another parade.. Smiley Sad

Message 2639 of 4,736
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

I worded that last post wrong but if you read the one I first posted top of page it clearly states "Out the door price is the total price he paid for the vehicle PLUS TTL." I'm not going to sit on here and argue with you though. This is a place for people to post there approvals and that's all. Not to be criticized for how they post them Smiley Happy Have a good day mam/sir.
Message 2640 of 4,736
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.