MAKE: ford
MODEL: f150
MILEAGE: 20
RETAIL/LEASE: Financing
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 35,460
TERM CONTRACTED: 60 months
APR/LEASE RATE:18%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 905

didn't think it was possible.  had 15,000 owed on a dodge i traded that was worth about 4 or 5 thousand.  Just went there really to look around.  18 percent high, not after bk 2 years ago. and scores in the 500's.  Although I have home loan, and ccards, and another vehicle loan all fantastic standing, no lates ever.   bk was 96,000 in meds.  already talked to my credit union he will refinance this loan this week for me at 7.5.  went with ford to get the extra money back.  still blew me away they even came back approved at all.  Got to love ford. especially when your 10,000 in negative equity on your trade.
Message 51 of 4,736
onmyway80
Valued Member

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

APPROVING BANK:Toyota
BUREAU PULLED:EQ
CREDIT SCORE:615...had co-signer
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:AL
NEW/USED:New
YEAR OF VEHICLE:09
MAKE:Toyota
MODEL:Camry
MILEAGE:25
RETAIL/LEASE:Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN:25,000
TERM CONTRACTED:60 mo.
APR/LEASE RATE:3.9%
MONTHLY PAYMENT:424
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:
Message 52 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING BANK: Capital One Auto
BUREAU PULLED:All 3
CREDIT SCORE:Eq-617/TU-655/EX-675
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:GA
NEW/USED:Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE:2006
MAKE:Mercedes
MODEL:E350
MILEAGE:32000
AMOUNT OF LOAN:27000
TERM CONTRACTED:72 mo.
APR/LEASE RATE:15.5%
MONTHLY PAYMENT:$578
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:I already had a 4 month old loan on 2005 Nissan Altima(EQ was 521) that was thru COAF( got thru dealership when I was 1 yr discharged from Chapter 7 BK. At the time was desperate for vehicle and just found FICO forum so reports needed lots of cleanup and no rebuilt credit at all. Cap 1 was only bank to finance me but get this at 26.5% . I originally planned to refinance when scores and report cleaned up but everyday I drove the car I was becoming more upside down with over $4000 of negative equity after only 4 months and my CU says can only refinance 100% LTV of trade in and I certainly did not have 4K to drop on a refinance and Cap 1 says they do not refinance there own loans, but I can apply for a new loan which is what I did then found a great deal on the MB from a family friend and will roll 4k negative equity into new loan but not upside down since price of car was about $4300 less that NADA retail. Plus I plan to refinance at my CU in 6 months when my scores will be in the 700's range. So excited about my new MB- this has been my dream car for about 4 years now and now it is a reality.
Message Edited by tryintorebuild on 10-28-2008 01:48 PM
Message 53 of 4,736
treski
Frequent Contributor

APPROVING BANK: Service Credit Union
BUREAU PULLED: Experian
CREDIT SCORE:  633
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:  APO AE (Germany Military Community)
NEW/USED: Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 1998
MAKE:  Jeep
MODEL:  Wrangler (Sahara)
MILEAGE: 85,500
RETAIL/LEASE: Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN:  $6,500
TERM CONTRACTED:  12 months
APR/LEASE RATE:  7.25
MONTHLY PAYMENT:  $500ish
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:  They requested my pay stub, and I think this helped me out a lot.
NFCU Flagship Rewards Visa $25k, USAA MC $3.5k, USAA Amex $3.5k
Message 54 of 4,736
jkfaria
Valued Member

APPROVING BANK:  NFCU
BUREAU PULLED:    EQ
CREDIT SCORE: 650
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:  VA
NEW/USED: Late Model Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2007
MAKE: Chevy
MODEL: Trailblazer
MILEAGE: 41900
RETAIL/LEASE: Dealer Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN:  11800
TERM CONTRACTED: 66 months
APR/LEASE RATE: 9.25
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 229
NFCU is awesome!!  My local CU denied me, the Bank I just paid off 2006 Sebring denied me.  Navy takes several days to approve/process but they came thru for me!  Plus I got an awesome deal, this SUV is 15500 in Kelley Blue Book.  I did NOT trade in, either- will sell eventually and apply proceeds to loan.
EQ Fico - 677 CCT - 712
TU Fico - 692 CCT - 665
EX Fico - ??? CCT - 698
Message 55 of 4,736
creditgirl
Regular Contributor

APPROVING BANK:  Toyota Financial
BUREAU PULLED:    EX, EQ
CREDIT SCORE: 658/649
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:  LA
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2009
MAKE: Toyota
MODEL: Camry
MILEAGE: 14
RETAIL/LEASE: Dealer Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN:  19000
TERM CONTRACTED: 60 months
APR/LEASE RATE: 2.9
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $350
I applied and was preapproved online through Toyota Financial. They emailed me a preapproval certificate to take to the dealership.  According to the dealership, they wouldn't need to pull my credit again, however, I see that they did pull when I went in to get the car. I'm gonna call the finance manager to find out why they pulled the credit, but other than that, it was a smooth transaction. I haggled alot but got the exact payment I wanted at a great interest rate so it was worth it!
FICO 9/1/07 FICO 9/26/07
TU--534 TU--538
EX---552 EX---562
EQ---454 EQ---454
Message 56 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING BANK: toyota finance service
BUREAU PULLED: experian transunion
CREDIT SCORE:747 715
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:MA
NEW/USED:new
YEAR OF VEHICLE:2009
MAKE:toyota
MODEL:camry LE
MILEAGE:2
RETAIL/LEASE:retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN:21000
TERM CONTRACTED:36
APR/LEASE RATE:0%
MONTHLY PAYMENT:592

Message 57 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING BANK: Suntrust Bank
BUREAU PULLED: Transunion
CREDIT SCORE:717
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:FL
YEAR OF VEHICLE:2004
MAKE:Chevrolet
MODEL: Corvette Z06
MILEAGE:8700
RETAIL/LEASE:retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN:34000
TERM CONTRACTED:60
APR/LEASE RATE:8.75%
MONTHLY PAYMENT:702
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY
Message 58 of 4,736
wedoza
New Visitor

APPROVING BANK:Navy FCU
BUREAU PULLED:?
CREDIT SCORE:712
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCESmiley Surprisedklahoma
YEAR OF VEHICLE:2003
MAKE:Lincoln
MODEL:LS
MILEAGE:64,000
RETAIL/LEASE:
AMOUNT OF LOAN:10,000
TERM CONTRACTED:
APR/LEASE RATE:12
MONTHLY PAYMENT:223
Message 59 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING BANK:Compass Bank
BUREAU PULLED:Exp
CREDIT SCORE:Eqifax-717/Exp-736
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Alabama
NEW/USED:New
YEAR OF VEHICLE:2008
MAKE:Hyundai
MODELSmiley Frustratedanta Fe
MILEAGE:117
AMOUNT OF LOAN:24000
TERM CONTRACTED:72
APR/LEASE RATE:7.5
MONTHLY PAYMENT:429
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARYSmiley Frustratedcenario:  94 grand prix was really starting to break down (117,000ish miles) but from my lack of care, was not going to make it..'overheat' needle hitting 260......Smiley Sad .Nov 7th- changed theromstate--- nov 8th-needle going no where near half way mark, took it to car shop, looked at the water dripping from the oil stick and another (can't place the name right now) cap from the engine when the mechanic pulled them...getting milky white......knowing I need to get a car...soon! equifax score at that time -723...feeling somewhat secure with getting a loan....nov 8th -approx 9pm get a score alert...eq dropped to 717- (debt too close to credit on revoling cards)....  nov 9th took the plunge anyway- two dealers in mind- Hyundai and kia (with new/used certified cars) if noone wanted me was going to look for the nearest bicycle shop!....Arrived 8:30 am (work third shift), left at approx 1:30 pm with above car!  The strange thing- EX had me at 736Smiley Surprised .....have: military credit card (I'm retired), visa with credit union (who turned me down some months back- that I have been with since 94 or so-wasn't at my current job long enough), sallie mae, and new retail store - were the things that they had on me....needed four credit reference.....plus the discount with working for a car company (not on line) was pretty cool, and of course....last but not least the poor condition my car was in- $500....I expected $5- although the front tires were new, and thermostate cost 300 (parts, labor, flush, etc)...oh i picked up the extended...extended warrenty for $7 extra in my monthly payments....
Message Edited by sulblk27 on 11-14-2008 10:41 AM
Message Edited by sulblk27 on 11-14-2008 10:48 AM
Message 60 of 4,736
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.