cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan Approved! With No Credit Score!

tag
jon17brown
Valued Member

Auto Loan Approved! With No Credit Score!

I was approved for an Auto loan today through DCU with less than 6 months of credit history! I got a $10,000 loan @ 8.99% which is quite good I think considering that roadloans approved me for $8,000 at 20%! I used to have very bad credit. Best Buy declined me with a score of 490 (that hurt) six months ago because of 4 collections and no positive history but using the information that I gained through myFico forums I was able to clean everything up and start over. Today was the first big win from all of my hard work! And if that wasn't good enough, they also gave me a $1,000 credit card with the same inquiry as the loan! Which is double my highest credit limit ($500 Cap1)!

I'm posting this to thank each and every person who responded to my posts. This forum is the single most important tool for my progress.

Also, if you are in a similar position that I was in, KEEP ON WORKING! The reward is so worth the wait! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Auto Loan Approved! With No Credit Score!

Congrats !!  THANK YOU for sharing your rebuilding success ~ keep going and you should hopefully be able to refi your loan down to an even lower rate soon ! Smiley Happy

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 3
greeneman21
Contributor

Re: Auto Loan Approved! With No Credit Score!

BIG win for you, great job and congrats!! Smiley Happy

Wallet: NFCU CashRewards 35k-- USAA AMEX 28k-- USAA World MC 22k-- Discover IT 17.5k--Chase Freedom 23.5k-- NFCU NavCheck 15k
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.