Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan Help!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto Loan Help!!!

Wanted to get an Auto Loan for about 36,000.  I started to clean up my credit back in Dec of 2013. Paid of all of my collections and was finally able to secure a mortgage back in June 2014,I was also approved for a furniture store credit card for about 4,000  a Chase Freedom $1,000  and Target card for $600 back in Sept 14. I have 5 inquires since Feb 14 up till now.  not sure if thats impacting my score. 

We are now trying to get a new SUV maybe in the next 2 months but was wondering what kind of intrest rate i would get with a 658 credit score. im looking to put about 7,000 down with a DTI of 23%. My income is about 90,000. Any advice would be helpful..thanks so muchSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Auto Loan Help!!!

Hard for me to say but likely should be able to get 5-6% in my opinion, maybe better in some cases.

Make friends with a CU.

        
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Loan Help!!!

Thanks,  that would be great if i could get that. Im keeping my fingers crossedSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.