Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan with these scores

tag
OVERIT
Established Member

Auto Loan with these scores

Current Fico EQ 621, Exp, 622 & TU 641.  BK 7 filed 6/2012, discharge 9/2012.  2 Open CC never late - no other baddies. 0% utilization. Haven't had a car loan in years - so I won't have an Auto Enhanced score.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Don't belong to any credit union and don't really know one in the area that I can join.  Would like to purchase new in the next month or so. Looking at 23-25K.  Burned Cap in BK - so their out.   Would like to have some sort of financing before I go into the dealer, this way I have something to work with. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sdotlow
Established Member

Re: Auto Loan with these scores

I never had an auto loan but my beacon EQ auto enhanced was well higher than my actual EQ Beacon FICO score (720 vs 748).

You never know.

Also, check out DCU.org.  Reputable CU.

Amex CS scores - EX-745 / EQ-745 / TU-767 (6/28/13)
BankAmericard Cash Rewards - 10k, MAFCU Visa Rewards - 10k, Chase Freedom - 2500, Discover IT - 2000, Barclay Apple - 2000, AMEX BCE - 2000
Gardening as of 6/28/13
Message 2 of 3
HelpMe----
Valued Member

Re: Auto Loan with these scores

Lendingtree.com or roadloans.com are other you might want to check out. I would go with new car, auto dealers are in a hurry to move new cars from their lot due to the minimal profit they get.( I just got my 2013 from gm financial but I already had a 23k check from cap1 and was able to negotiate from cap1 9% to gm 7%)

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 650
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.