Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan......

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto Loan......

I have recently opened a car loan at my CU and it is only reporting to EX. Is that typical? I was under the impression most car loans report to all three CRA?

How much does this sway the difference between credit scores on different CRA? Meaning is there going to be a huge score variance?

Message Edited by FicoHound007 on 04-14-2009 06:45 AM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Loan......

Not all lenders report to all CRA's. You could speak to the CU and ask if they can or will report it.  Ideally, if you manage the loan well, you want it reported to all three as a positive reference. 

It's interesting your CU only reports EX, most CU's pull EQ....so if they reported only one, you'd think it would be EQ.

If they don't or won't report to all three you have pros and cons.  Pros are that your other two CR's will have lower debt reported.  Cons, you won't have even scores across all three and if you need this reference as a builder, then you are only building on the CR it reports to.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.