cncman09

Auto Refi Questions

I am rebuilding credit after a chapter 7 bankruptcy. Got an auto loan a month after being discharged in October of 2012. My credit score is slowly climbing. I had a 580 at the time the vehicle was financed and it was with First Investors at a rate of 16.94% for 72 months. I have made all 6 payments early. I also have a Capital one mastercard since October. All payments made way early and way more than minimum. My credit score was 627 equifax a couple of months ago. I applied for a Discover IT card. My Score dropped 25 points. I was wondering who I should try refi my auto with? I owe a lot more than it books for. Dodge Grand Caravans depreciate like crazy. I am hoping my score will be in the 650's by October this year. Who could refi me with negative equity?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+