Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Refinance Companies

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto Refinance Companies

Does anyone know of any Auto refinance companies that refinance people with below 600 credit scores besides roadloans or Capital One.  They both denied me. 
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Refinance Companies

I wish you the best of luck - please keep me posted if you find someone.  I haven't tried to re-fi because my car is one year older than what roadloans will support; and it's killing me - 23.25% per DAY and I have 17 more months to go - I love my vehicle but no car is worth getting screwed for $9k in interest
Message 2 of 20
joinme
Contributor

Hi thereSmiley Happy

I Just applied to refi my car with CCCU and will keep everyone informed on their decison,
last email said they will try to see if they can help me after they received the info they requested,
EX score 542 I know very brave Smiley Happy I had to try my rate is 19.75% monthly payment is killing meSmiley Sad
Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested a refi with CCCU as well - will see how it works out...
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please keep us posted!  GOOD LUCK!  I'll try the CC first with them, then the auto loan!  My interest is higherSmiley Sad and I'd love to put that money elsewhere!
Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got a call back from them today. Everything got approved. Just have to send the documents over. The auto Fico score was 681 and she said that was considered "A" to them. I got the 6% rate listed on their website. I just filled out the application online - they called - explained the process and that was it. By far the quickest place i've dealt with.. The best part was they take into consideration payment history on the TL's you do have, if you do not have a long history like me because I am only 19, so not much can be done. She said if you open a checking account with them as well u get % off, as well as for being a new member - pretty good if you ask me. Good luck to anyone else who wants to apply with them... i'd for sure recommend them. I've been with Suntrust for 4 years.. have 5 different type of accounts with them and will be moving them to this place.
Message 6 of 20
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Super!
Message 7 of 20
golfmomfor3
New Contributor

Jay1987

That's great!  I've been looking for someone in the same boat - we are waiting for an answer and don't have exceptional scores, but probably higher auto ficos.  Thanks
Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought that your Fico scores were also your auto enhanced scores or somewhere in that same range?  Am I wrong?
Message 9 of 20
fused
Moderator Emeritus

myhearts07 wrote:
I thought that your Fico scores were also your auto enhanced scores or somewhere in that same range?  Am I wrong?

There can be a sizable difference between FICO and auto-enhanced scores.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.