Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Refinance

tag
gettingstarted
Regular Contributor

Auto Refinance

I have an auto loan with Chase and I want to refinance my car loan because the APR is a ridiculous 18% I was in desperate need of a car at the time so I went for it. Im in Afghanistan now and I have had the car for two years and never missed a payment. I was just wondering what my chances would be of getting a much better APR with FICO scores of EQ: 735 TU: 760 and EX Plus Score: 747

Chase Military Star MasterCard(5K) Chase MWR MASTERCARD(3K) Discover More Card(6K) USAA World MasterCard(9K) Military StarCard(3K) USAA Platinum Visa (10.5K)

MY FICO SCORES MAY 20TH 2012: EQ 738 TU 747 EX PLUS SCORE 761
In Garden Mode Until May 15th 2013

Soldier Medic
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
armyguy90
Contributor

Re: Auto Refinance

You have great scores. I would refinance asap. Apply with Navy Federal and USAA. My score is in the low 600's and I was financed originally by NFCU for 12% and 1.5years later refinanced with USAA for 5.99%. Go for it

Message 2 of 3
gettingstarted
Regular Contributor

Re: Auto Refinance

Thanks for the advice I think I will go for it

Chase Military Star MasterCard(5K) Chase MWR MASTERCARD(3K) Discover More Card(6K) USAA World MasterCard(9K) Military StarCard(3K) USAA Platinum Visa (10.5K)

MY FICO SCORES MAY 20TH 2012: EQ 738 TU 747 EX PLUS SCORE 761
In Garden Mode Until May 15th 2013

Soldier Medic
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.